padding: 0;
}

And when nothing is played
body{
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0); and background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0);
padding: 0 !important;
margin: 0 !important;
}
I'm sorry, I don't really understand. What's the desired result?

SinfulSavior

Is there any way to have the widget go away after it's displayed the track and then come back when the next track starts?

locirecords

I am generating my text files out of VLC using something different (not snip or tuna), can this still work? I have mine looking decent but I wish the transition when there is a new song was smoother or faded in or out or something. is there an overlay I can use with my already existing text files?

isemmagayenough

Is there any possible way to increase the resolution of the html source so that if scaled up in OBS, the source doesn't look pixelated? For example, doubling the resolution to 700x140?

FaKeKeper

Do you know why the song title has apostrophes around it, this is just a tedious thing but I do like it better without the apostrophes.

netwolfx

It should do that already. Check the demo video
I'm getting this behavior too, after starting playback the popup slides in, displays the current track, but then stays there. When the song changes, the now playing information updates, but the popup never goes away, unless I stop playback.
I am using Tuna and Spotify.

iTouch44

Do you know why the song title has apostrophes around it, this is just a tedious thing but I do like it better without the apostrophes.
Open the snip menu with rightclick and go to the output format section , there you can change which signs will be before and after the title

Attachments

• ftgjtzutzu.PNG
    ftgjtzutzu.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 75

tazcowboy

Is there a way to have a generic image displayed when iTunes don't have album art work. When there isn't any album artwork from iTunes I see the Snip_Artwork.jpg is 1K and it displays a black box to the left of the song/artist where the art would be. Is there a possibility a way I could have a 'generic' image for when album art is not available form iTunes?

DJDonaldDuck

Is there a way to have a generic image displayed when iTunes don't have album art work. When there isn't any album artwork from iTunes I see the Snip_Artwork.jpg is 1K and it displays a black box to the left of the song/artist where the art would be. Is there a possibility a way I could have a 'generic' image for when album art is not available form iTunes?
How did you get Snip to work for iTunes? It automatically only wants to go to my Spotify (which I don't have).