Question / Help zoom vs window capture issue mac

larouchj

Hello,

I'm trying to get obs to video capture zoom screen. i have watched several tutorial and unfortunately i don't know what i'm doing wrong.
1) when i select the propertis of window capture i don't see zoom window in 99% of the case when i get the zoom window the i get a white screen aling with the zoom task bar at the bottom with no images...
using zoom Version :4.6.9
OBS version 24.0.6

similar story under windows, the difference is that i can see the zoom window but still getting a white screen

any help to resolve that issue?

Thank you!

1)
Capture d'écran 2020-04-07 20.54.34.png

jgil584

Hello,

I'm trying to get obs to video capture zoom screen. i have watched several tutorial and unfortunately i don't know what i'm doing wrong.
1) when i select the propertis of window capture i don't see zoom window in 99% of the case when i get the zoom window the i get a white screen aling with the zoom task bar at the bottom with no images...
using zoom Version :4.6.9
OBS version 24.0.6

similar story under windows, the difference is that i can see the zoom window but still getting a white screen

any help to resolve that issue?

Thank you!

1) View attachment 53371

I saw in the other forums it's a Zoom issue. The latest version isn't compatible. People recommended 4.6.6 or earlier of zoom but I can't find a link to download...

Narcogen

Display capture, crop to a window. Never start with window capture on MacOS, it's non-performant.

planetWayne

Display capture, crop to a window. Never start with window capture on MacOS, it's non-performant.
Ah,
Is that another way of saying that Widow capture on a Mac is just (as I'm finding it) BAD ;-) . This is what I'm seeing and didn't know if it was my setup or it just don't use it (1st time set up)

Highend

zoom can be difficult to capture, also with other software. But the screen capture/resize and adjust is a good solution.
I love the Alt button on my keyboard