Youtube decreases my bitrate to 8000.

Samovar_Man

Before, I’ve always been streaming on 16000. But now when I start streaming, bitrate in OBS drops to 8000, and causes frame loss to 50%. I’ve tried many options, and here what I’ve noticed:
-I’ve tried streaming on my channel from my other PC, with the same OBS settings. And everything was good as usual. 16k bitrate and no frame loss.
-I’ve tried streaming on other services - VK and Twitch, using my main PC. And it worked great too. 16k bitrate and no frame loss.

Both times the same OBS settings, so I came to these conclusions. The problem is not about my PC, because it streams perfectly on other platforms. And the problem is not about my internet, because my other PC is using the same internet connection, and streams on YouTube with no trouble.

So it seems like, my PC can’t stream properly just on YouTube, like there’s some sort of mismatch.
Did anyone experience this issue? Because I’ve tried every possible solution. At some point I thought that my new mother board or it’s driver causing this problem, but it seems not. Since I can stream everywhere except youtube.
Graphics: GTX 1080
Motherboard: X570 GAMING X (AM4)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
____

Ютуб ограничивает мой битрейт до 8000.
Раньше, я всегда стримил на ютуб с битрейтом в 16000. Но сейчас если я включаю трансляцию, то битрейт в OBS сам падает до 8000, из-за чего я имею потерю кадров в 50%. Я перепробовал очень много разных вариантов, и заметил вот что:
-Я пробовал стримить на свой канал со своего второго ПК, с такими же настройками OBS. В итоге все отлично работает. Битрейт 16к и никаких потерь кадров.
-Я пробовал стримить со своего ПК на другие сервисы - VK и Twitch. В итоге все тоже отлично работает. Битрейт 16к и никаких потерь кадров.

В обоих случаях настройки одинаковы и отсюда выходит странный вывод. Проблема не в моем ПК, т.к он отлично стримит на другие сервисы. Проблема не в интернете, т.к мой второй ПК подключен к той же сети, и с него стрим на Ютуб идет отлично.
Т.е выходит, что мой ПК почему-то не может нормально стримить именно на Ютуб. Словно у них какая-то несовместимость.
В чем может быть проблема? Я испробовал все мыслимые варианты.

Attachments

• obs1.png
    obs1.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 59
  • obs2.png
    obs2.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 61

TryHD

Because I’ve tried every possible solution.
Have you called your ISP?
They are the problem if it works to other services and if other services wouldn't work too it would be your LAN or your ISP.
But this has to 100% nothing to do with OBS.

OM26R

Maybe YT has started to cut bitrate for 1080p? Cause for 1080p 8-10k bitrate is recommended. I streamed yesterday with 18k bitrate in 1440p and it was ok so far.

Samovar_Man

Have you called your ISP?
They are the problem if it works to other services and if other services wouldn't work too it would be your LAN or your ISP.
But this has to 100% nothing to do with OBS.
The problem is definitely not in ISP. Because my other PC is using the same internet connection, and streams on YouTube with no trouble.

TryHD

Maybe YT has started to cut bitrate for 1080p? Cause for 1080p 8-10k bitrate is recommended. I streamed yesterday with 18k bitrate in 1440p and it was ok so far.
Youtube does reencode everything, so input bitrate does not matter for them.
The problem is definitely not in ISP. Because my other PC is using the same internet connection, and streams on YouTube with no trouble.
Than search in your LAN, again this is no obs problem.

Samovar_Man

Youtube does reencode everything, so input bitrate does not matter for them.

Than search in your LAN, again this is no obs problem.
But I’ve tried streaming on other services - VK and Twitch, using my main PC and LAN. And it worked great too. 16k bitrate and no frame loss. The problem is in the YouTube streaming from my PC.

TryHD

I will not going in explaining how the internet works, but just because other services work doesn't mean that every service will work. If the interconnect between your ISP and google is overloaded that will not affect vk or twitch