Resource icon

YATCP - Yet Another Twitch Chat Plugin .51

drathek

quasarinova said:
drathek said:
I was not able to get any chat to appear on my channel using the 64 bit version of this plugin (I have not tried 32 bit yet). I tried lowercase and upper case username, used the same irc key that I have been using for Desert Kharon IRC. Furthermore, my log is completely flooded with:

04:09:45: CLRVector2::Tick() failed to invoked on managed instance: 0x80131604

as well as a few of these:

04:10:50: CLRVector2::Tick() failed to invoked on managed instance: 0x80131604
04:10:50: CLRHost:: YATCP: Updating settings.
04:10:50: CLRHost:: YATCP: Can't read ircConnection.
04:10:50: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to connect to IRC Server
04:10:50: CLRHost:: YATCP: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
04:10:50: at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.recv(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
04:10:50: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
04:10:50: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
04:10:50: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
04:10:50: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
04:10:50: at YATCP.IRCListener.listenAndParse()
04:10:50: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to reconnect to IRC Server
04:10:50: CLRVector2::Tick() failed to invoked on managed instance: 0x80131604
You're probably not using the clrhost.dlls in the package. The ones in the package are from the browser package and work. It won't invoke with the libraries from the CLRHost thread.

I removed DesertKharonIRC, removed the entire CLR host folder (and the additional dll), and placed in everything provided from YATCP but still plenty of errors (no more flooding though):

17:06:47: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
17:06:47: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
17:06:47: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v2.0.50727 .NET runtime
17:06:47: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
17:06:47: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
17:06:47: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
17:06:47: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly YATCP
Warning -- Bad call to String::Mid. iStart or iEnd is bigger than the current length (string: "").
Warning -- Bad call to String::Mid. iStart or iEnd is bigger than the current length (string: "").
17:06:47: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() successfully added CLR plugin [Type: YATCP.YATCP, Name: Yet Another Twitch Chat Plugin]
17:11:11: CLRHost:: YATCP: Updating settings.
17:11:11: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to connect to IRC Server
17:11:11: CLRHost:: YATCP: Can't read ircConnection.
17:11:11: CLRHost:: YATCP: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
17:11:11: at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.recv(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
17:11:11: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
17:11:11: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
17:11:11: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
17:11:11: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
17:11:11: at YATCP.IRCListener.listenAndParse()
17:11:11: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to reconnect to IRC Server
17:11:56: CLRHost:: YATCP: Can't read ircConnection.
17:11:56: CLRHost:: YATCP: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
17:11:56: at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.recv(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
17:11:56: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
17:11:56: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
17:11:56: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
17:11:56: at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
17:11:56: at YATCP.IRCListener.listenAndParse()
17:11:56: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to reconnect to IRC Server

Splinti

For me it does not wanna connect to the IRC and I do not know why, here is the error:

17:28:38: CLRHost:: YATCP: Updating settings.
17:28:38: CLRHost:: YATCP: Can't read ircConnection.
17:28:38: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to connect to IRC Server
17:28:38: CLRHost:: YATCP: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Der Thread wurde abgebrochen.
17:28:38: bei System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.recv(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
17:28:38: bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
17:28:38: bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
17:28:38: bei System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
17:28:38: bei System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()
17:28:38: bei YATCP.IRCListener.listenAndParse()
17:28:38: CLRHost:: YATCP: Attempting to reconnect to IRC Server

cvax

When trying to open the .rar download for this I get "The file "???" header is corrupt". Any ideas? Archive corrupted?

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Yes, the archive is corrupt due to the move to XenForo. I have contacted @quasarinova to re-upload the archive, so hopefully he will be able to do that.

MOD Edit: Locked the thread until a new file is uploaded. (Jack0r)

Last edited by a moderator:

blagblare

Some of the messages are still being eaten up by the plugin. For instance, some chat messages are not showing up in the plugin even though it shows in Twitch chat / IRC client.

DeezjaVu

Just curious if you happen to know if you're logged into the chat via the plugin and also via the website and / or IRC, when one "device" logs out, does it also log out the others? I noticed when developing an IRC client that when using the same token with 2 different clients it would log both out if one logs out. I hope this makes sense.

But in case the above is true, you might want to consider connecting to the Twitch chat anonymously (read only mode), which is all that is needed for displaying chat on stream..

BubbaGrace

I do not understand where I am supposed to enter the irc credientials. I have logged on to mirc using the oauth token which works fine, but how do I configure this plugin?

sgtlaggy

I'm having the same problem as BubbaGrace. I simply don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I've setup YATC, but it doesn't show any messages even when I put in my credentials, using my oauth as password.

haduis

Is there a way to have the chat save/be shared between scenes? The cleared chat when switching scenes feels/looks weird to me (as someone with 3-5 viewers at a time with casual streaming)

VarunaFyre

My sister installed this plugin but it's not showing up in the souces, it shows up in plugins, but not sources.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Cnomesta

I got this plugin installed today i have problem, I can see it in source but not in plugins. But what ever I can config it but it doesn't work cant see messages at all in the overlay. Any helps?

Tydox

Okay so after ages, the creator finally uploaded a fixed version that allows us to unrar it finally, thanks :)
On the other hand I already found a replacement and I am not sure if I will use this plugin, I might switch though because it's really simple to use and there are not a lot of options to do which is good, basic plugin to show the chat, but I am asking if you could change a bit the menu for it, I don't mind helping you do to it, this plugin is awesome 10/10

MackKnife

Not working for me cant figure out why no crash or anything else lowercase twitchname and oauth but i cant see anything in the window thers no chat from my account using twitch chat if i login on tiwtchchat with any other account i can see what they writing but cant see what i write via Twitchchat .