Question / Help Wrong Res to Viewers (Right shown to me). Tried Cropping no help.

Appendix

Game Res at 1280x800 cause it's older game that works best with way lower Res. Desktop Res is 1980x1080. With Display capture it does this. Game Capture or W.Cap doesn't work for this Dune 2K even Game Capture Recognizes it at OBS's Scene list. Cutscenes are shown in small window at top left for viewers, but for me it's stretched video cause chose it from GruntMods Edition Launcher. Also strange & ear drum breaking is the glitch that puts the volume to max when cutscene start playing..

I tried to check if fixing that would be found from config file in installation folder, but on that cfg file there wasn't option to stop it. 'Game Capture' Mode works with Dune 2: Legacy "Remastered", but not with Dune 2K that was made 6x years after. Weird :/

I've tried the scaling option when using 'Display Capture' at OBS, but didn't work either. Missions Always half screen size for viewers & cutscenes are very small at top left :/ This way mission is shown to viewers https://www.twitch.tv/videos/428215867?filter=all&sort=time :/ On my screen it's fullscreen view & even after tried cropping at OBS it's shown like that to viewers. When i use 1980x1080 Res for game then all is normal also to Viewers. That's way too high Res for the game cause it was made at times of older tech. Can fix this ?

Kindly: Fedaygin

Last edited: