what happened to the "use separate file" option for the track matte stinger transition?

fireroka

i recently updated my obs to the stable release of v27 after being in beta for a while. i loved using the new stinger transition feature with the track matte which helped my streams look much better. my way of using the track matte is the option to use a separate track matte file at the bottom of the main stinger. recently, that feature is no longer found in the stable version of obs. it was a good feature that i used but why was it taken out? and it would be nice if obs can put it in an update.

paedlorida

i recently updated my obs to the stable release of v27 after being in beta for a while. i loved using the new stinger transition feature with the track matte which helped my streams look much better. my way of using the track matte is the option to use a separate track matte file at the bottom of the main stinger. recently, that feature is no longer found in the stable version of obs. it was a good feature that i used but why was it taken out? and it would be nice if obs can put it in an update.
i noticed that also...

Suslik V