Question / Help WebPresenter Audio noise in OBS

Lucky755

We’ve been using BDM TVS ATEM with Webpresenter and obs(win) for FB live stream. Event though there’s no input to the Webpresenter there’s a disturbing noise in the background. I’ve read a previous post on this site regarding this but didn’t have a promising answer. I’ve tried using noise suppression filter in OBS but it reduce the quality of the band mix during worship. But it works perfectly during sermon. Tried on different PCs and updating firmware but still the same. Is there a permanent solution?

emil@obs

To my mind it is not a matter of the software setup but the hardware itself. Keyword „grounding“. In my setup i use a DI BOX between mixer and audio for the camera and all my hardware is coneceted to the same socket.

Lucky755

To my mind it is not a matter of the software setup but the hardware itself. Keyword „grounding“. In my setup i use a DI BOX between mixer and audio for the camera and all my hardware is coneceted to the same socket.
Actually audio singal has no issue. I connected the WP without my video or any other input. But still on OBS there's a noise. I recently realized having the settings on stereo audio has no issue but when I select MONO the noise starts

emil@obs

For me it sounds still like hardware problem inside the soundcard. What kind of cable do you use? Mybe you have to use mono jack for mono audio and stereo jack for stereo audio.