Webcam not showing in OBS only

Brawneteer

So, I have the damndest issue right now. I have a Razer Kiyo Pro that I've been using with no issue until now. In OBS, my webcam shows as "USB Device" and when it's supposed to be "active", it turns on the webcam (indicated by a light on the front of said webcam) but nothing actually displays. The strange thing is that the webcam works in every other application such as Discord, the basic camera application, and any browser specific instances that ask for webcam permissions. I've tried updating OBS, restarting the program/pc, uninstalling and reinstalling the webcam, and modifying settings that have been recommended online. Nothing has worked thus far, and I'm getting particularly annoyed.

Mark Ashley

Try this, make sure your webcam is plugged in, go to device manager, camera and you should see the Kiyo, go to update driver and then search my computer for drivers, click have disk and you should have two options, the kiyo driver and trey USB driver, choose the USB driver and once installed it should then show as a Kiyo in OBS, no idea why this works but I did it last night and it worked for me, I got the solution from a post on this forum.