Virtual Camera Issue

obs_python_dev

I am developing an application to switch the scenes of OBS. For that i am using the latest version of OBS (27.0). The main issue is i am unable to get the video feed from that inbuilt "Virtual Camera" after starting this in my AIR application using the Camera. I am getting the Virtual Camera name as "OBS Virtual Camera" but not able to connect with. But if i install the Virtual Camera plug-in then able to get the Camera feed from that plug-in. Can anybody let me know what i am doing wrong here in getting the feed from inbuilt Virtual Camera. According to me it should get the camera feed even from the inbuilt "Virtual Camera". Pls suggest.

konsolenritter

Use 27.0.1 if using 27.x.

Are you trying to open the virtual cam feed twice? Because you write about a self-developed application and an AIR application. Whatever openes the virtual cam first will block it for the second.
Really its possible that the "builtin" virtual cam works a little bit different than the (older) plug-in. Unfortunately i don't know details about. Maybe someone else may answer here with more detailed knowledge.

obs_python_dev

No i am trying to connect with inbuilt Virtual Camera. Bit its not showing anything. But in different scenario when i install the virtualcam plugin and connect with plugin then it works.
So my question is why the inbuilt Virtual Camera is not working if i try to connect with this?