Question / Help Video Capture Device not recognized from Camera display to laptop

_mrangel_

Hi there! I have been trying to get my Panasonic DC-TZ90/DC-ZS70 Camera to display its view onto the laptop into OBS, in order to live stream. It is connected via by an HDMI cable to a Raycue Video Capture card and the USB 3.0 attachment from the video capture card to the laptop, however, after selecting the video capture source as what the capture card would be displayed as 'FHD Capture' it does not show anything onto OBS.
I tried using ManyCam as the alternative but it neither shows the camera's display on ManyCam nor OBS.
I tried changing the 32bit software of OBS but it neither shows the camera's display on OBS too.

What should I do?

H4ndy

Forum Moderator
The camera might be outputting a signal that is not compatible with this capture device (usually interlaced or a unsupported frame rate). Check with the device manufacturer about supported resolutions and modes.

ByBenjammin

Hi there! I have been trying to get my Panasonic DC-TZ90/DC-ZS70 Camera to display its view onto the laptop into OBS, in order to live stream. It is connected via by an HDMI cable to a Raycue Video Capture card and the USB 3.0 attachment from the video capture card to the laptop, however, after selecting the video capture source as what the capture card would be displayed as 'FHD Capture' it does not show anything onto OBS.
I tried using ManyCam as the alternative but it neither shows the camera's display on ManyCam nor OBS.
I tried changing the 32bit software of OBS but it neither shows the camera's display on OBS too.

What should I do?

I am trying to do the same and having the same issues. Did you ever resolve the issue? Thanks, Benjamin.