URGENT HELP NEEDED!

PaiSand

You can't. This is why the missing frames:

Alway test before commit.

Shane1985

You can't. This is why the missing frames:

Alway test before commit.
Thats the thing, i did. But could it be that the file size is 4gb?

Lawrence_SoCal

Thats the thing, i did. But could it be that the file size is 4gb?
depends on file system if you would have an issue with file sizes over 4GB or not (unrelated to OBS, and I doubt OBS would know or warn you). If you are savings recording to a file system with a 4GB file limit (ex FAT32), then I'd expect to have a recording that simply stopped at a given point... vs frames missing mid-video....

But... *if* you are using a file system with 4GB file size limit, and you hit that, and the video recording simply stopped at some point... anything after that I'd assume was simply NOT written to any drive, and is lost.
The future work-around is to either use a modern file system, or use settings/plugin to break recording up into multiple files, such that any individual file doesn't get that large

koala

You severely overloaded your computer with your recording settings, so it wasn't able to process and save every frame, and so your video misses parts. The missing parts are gone. You're lucky you got something, for most other people with a computer of a performance that low everything after the 1st 5-10 minutes is just completely gone.
How to avoid this in the future:
- use Tools->Auto configuration wizard
- do test recordings and adjust settings before doing real recordings