TwitchTest Quality 0 and I have bad bitrate in the evening

realmode

Quality 0 in twitchtest, and I have bad bitrate in the evening only. In the morning bitrate is good, but quality is still 0. Also did some tests in PingPlotter and TwitchTest. You can see that quality in TwitchTest is not 0 but yesterday it was 0 all day and previous days as well (something fixed today?). What can I do to fix this?

Attachments

• google.png
    google.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 46
  • twitch.png
    twitch.png
    76 KB · Views: 48
  • twitchtest.png
    twitchtest.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 47

PaiSand

You need to contact your ISP for the broken service they are giving to you.
The Twitch test verifies the quality of the connection against Twitch servers. They need to figure out what is broken.

realmode

You need to contact your ISP for the broken service they are giving to you.
The Twitch test verifies the quality of the connection against Twitch servers. They need to figure out what is broken.
so I need to call them and what I need to say? Like 'I have packet losses and you need to fix it' or what?

PaiSand

The SMTP protocol isn't working properly in their network and you can't stream to twitch.
If you need to explain them you did several tests of this protocol used for streaming and shows non or incredible bad quality results against twitch servers. This is normally due to bad configuration or fault hardware on the ISP network.

realmode

The SMTP protocol isn't working properly in their network and you can't stream to twitch.
If you need to explain them you did several tests of this protocol used for streaming and shows non or incredible bad quality results against twitch servers. This is normally due to bad configuration or fault hardware on the ISP network.
Thank you!