Twitch Alert Issue

ActorHowlez

I need help with a unique issue and require serious assistance to solve it.

I appear to be having issues connecting my OBS to my Twitch Alerts. I've tried to get my Twitch alerts to work on OBS multiple times. I have attempted to solve the problem many times, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in all of my attempts. I tried deleting the alerts to create a new one, double-checking if the link to the alerts was correct, having OBS control my Twitch alert sound level, disconnecting and reconnecting my Twitch account to OBS, and even as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the software to assure that everything is in working order. For some strange reason, my Twitch chat, Stream information, and activity feed are fine and connecting to Twitch. My alerts however don't seem to be communicating with my OBS. Even while streaming yesterday, my Twitch alerts stubbornly refused to respond to anything, no follow, raid, or anything. I'm completely lost and exhausted all the options I had on the table. This problem is unique since I found nothing remotely similar. Any help would be appreciated.

OBS Version - 30.1.2
Alerts - Twitch Alerts
--------
Preview Alerts - Works Fine
Send Test Alerts - Not working
Streaming - Not Working