[TOOL] Ubiquitous Multichat

ball2hi

Steam bot disconnects quite frequently. Is there a way you can make it so that it tries to auto-reconnect if it DCs or give us the option to make it connect if it DCs without having to restart the program.

ball2hi

What's going on with Multichat? I updated because my previous version kept crashing, and now I can't see who's typing what?

yj3d.png

Is there a way I can find an older version until the name thing is fixed?

ball2hi

I would really like an update on this or even the ability to go back to an older version until this is fixed. I have a single monitor and really need to be able see names of who's chatting.

quix0tic

Does this tool still work?

I've tried connecting to twitch chat last night, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

DarkerSavant

Over at Xedoc Project, Xedoc has said there is not planned update in the near future. I had to use google translate so I don't know if that means never or just not soon.

DAOWAce

Really?

This was the ultimate streamer chat tool, how could he stop developing it?

Now what will I use to manage my chats?

This was like the only thing that let you actually stream in fullscreen on a single monitor and still see chat, via the Steam bot. There's nothing else I know of like it.

codex

Unfortunatelly I didn't know about twitch.tv problem as soon as I didn't stream for a while. I'll check it.