there is an echo of mic only on SPEAKERS

fahlevimikase

allright. i would like to ask about my problems. so i have a mic that working really well.. (the voice) if i use an earphone yet. if i use a internal speakers the voice is so echo. also if i do voice calling with my buddies. they got the same problems of my voice.. working well on earphone and so echo on speakers. is there any way to fix it? thank you. sir

example in video below

You_N_Me

It's likely because of the feedback into the mic, you're playing the sounds out of your speakers which is then being picked up by your microphone again, causing it to echo/screech. You can't use speakers and a mic together, if you want the best quality and to avoid any echo/feedback(screeching) use headphones/earphones so your sound can't return into the mic.

fahlevimikase

It's likely because of the feedback into the mic, you're playing the sounds out of your speakers which is then being picked up by your microphone again, causing it to echo/screech. You can't use speakers and a mic together, if you want the best quality and to avoid any echo/feedback(screeching) use headphones/earphones so your sound can't return into the mic.
thank you for the reply yes. it's works by use earphones/headphones to me there isn't echo anymore but for those who listening my voice in this case a voice calling or in game voice they will hear an echo if they aren't use earphones so i want my voice is sounds clearly for those who aren't use earphone. is it possible?

fahlevimikase

moment did the pople are in your voice and looking the stream !?!?

then you must use voice meter so that only you hear the DC or the poeple must mute the Stream
problem is they speak to you the audio goes in your stream and later their own voice come over the stream a little bit later voila Echo

allright. thank you! i'ma try that