the webcam image freezes as soon as i plug the microphone into OBS Studio

rudy_._

Hello everyone.
The day before yesterday I had decided to record a video offstream but, as the title suggests, as soon as I inserted the microphone, the image immediately froze. My microphone is the one found in this Amazon listing, with a USB 2.0 cable (the most basic and low-priced thing of all, but which up until about a year ago had never given me any problems) as well as the webcam (of which now I can't find the link) but always connected via usb. I tried to format obs but without success and I don't know what to do anymore. Thanks in advance to all those who want to help me

rudy_._

Hello everyone.
The day before yesterday I had decided to record a video offstream but, as the title suggests, as soon as I inserted the microphone, the image immediately froze. My microphone is the one found in this Amazon listing, with a USB 2.0 cable (the most basic and low-priced thing of all, but which up until about a year ago had never given me any problems) as well as the webcam (of which now I can't find the link) but always connected via usb. I tried to format obs but
sorry i missed the mic's link: https://www.amazon.com/YOTTO-Microp...o&qid=1676483640&sprefix=yotto,aps,178&sr=8-6