TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

KnoxVegas

I can't change the channel title with TeeBoards anymore. It correctly pulls the current title from Twitch when I press refresh, but when I try to set something else, it automatically changes it back. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

I was having the same issue the other day as well you are not alone with this. I just went to the website and changed it from there.

DoktorPeng

I can't change the channel title with TeeBoards anymore. It correctly pulls the current title from Twitch when I press refresh, but when I try to set something else, it automatically changes it back. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

seems to be a problem after the last adobe update. doesnt think that twitch changed the api ....

and a wish to dej .... a log file with follower counts (just the number) would be nice .... like in subalert eg

and TEEBOARD is a great Tool i love it so much ....

Last edited:

Carousel

Seems TeeBoard is having problems. I too can't change channel title :( Also minimize to taskbar would be nice ;_)

D

Deleted member 30350

The title works now, but changing game doesn't. I'm starting to think it has nothing to do with TeeBoard.

D

Deleted member 30350

Question for everyone: does clock or countdown widget work for you with the current OBS version? If yes, what exactly did you do to make it work?

gordimus

I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulties setting it up, as I type my user and pass to authorize, it vanishes from the screen, leaving both spaces in blank. Can somebody help me?

D

Deleted member 30350

Question for everyone: does clock or countdown widget work for you with the current OBS version? If yes, what exactly did you do to make it work?
Come on, someone please answer. I am really going crazy over this here. I just need a proof it's universally broken and there's nothing the users can do.

Id3ntyD

Hello!

The teaboard looks absolutely fantastic!
Sadly i ran into a problem which i seem unable to solve on my own. I have a self made gif animation for follower notification, but i can't get her playing in obs/chrome (when opening the teaboard-notifications.html) - when i open the same file in IE it works without problems and i see the animation.

As you described on site 8 i installed the flash player, but it still doesn't appear in the obs browser list and the animation is still not played in chrome...

Can anybody PLS give some advice (i am fighting with follower notifications from different providers since days... :( )

Id3ntyD

Dubardo

Ok, I installed Teeboard and everything was fine, until AIR wanted an update, now i can start the Apps. I start it, it search for update then nothing. I have to kill it in Task Manager.

EDIT: great.. i fixed it... I put all the sound file in a different directory (E:\Documents\TeeBoard\sounds) and seems Teeboard didn't like it...

Thanks for this great apps!

Last edited:

Manacheli

When having multiple notifications running, when you click "test" in TeeBoard/Notifications to see if the notification is actually working, does every single one actually supose to be pop up or just the one you click the test button on?

Right now, on whatever test button I press, either follower notifications on teeboard or donations tab, both the follower AND the donation slide from left to right, but are the exact same. I can't seem to have one follower and one donations bar sliding out?

D

Deleted member 30350

And that's with the "singleprocess" setting still being grayed out, right?

D

Deleted member 30350

Then I am at absolute loss here :( It just wouldn't work. When I copypaste it into the browser it's fine, but it just doesn't work in OBS. I use the 64bit version of CLR browser from here. The clock/countdown simply doesn't show up, only the semi-transparent black background.

Kamirose

So I have a few questions.

I recently built a new computer and migrated all my files over. Now, when I test a notification in TeeBoard and have the teeboard-notifications.html file open in browser, nothing happens. The notifications do work on stream, however. This is a bit frustrating because I'm trying to edit my notifications right now. My old computer has My Documents in the C drive, but now they're in the D drive. Could that have something to do with it?

Also, is there a way to get the notification animations to be different depending on the notification type? I'd like the animation for follows to be different from the animation for tips. Is this possible?

Finally, I like to play my games full screen while streaming, but my notifications popup from teeboard appear on my main monitor and don't pop up over games even if I set it as "force notification window on top". Is there a way to have it default to my secondary monitor, without selecting "custom location" in the Notification Location menu? The problem with that is the window stays persistent instead of popping up, so it doesn't catch my attention and I frequently miss follows.

Last edited:

DoktorPeng

Then I am at absolute loss here :( It just wouldn't work. When I copypaste it into the browser it's fine, but it just doesn't work in OBS. I use the 64bit version of CLR browser from here. The clock/countdown simply doesn't show up, only the semi-transparent black background.

dont know what to do and what you do? works it in the past?