Streamlabs obs crashing.

onecap1

I've never had issues with streamlabs in the past. Recently upgraded my pc's cpu and ram to 5800x and 4x8 3600mhz ram. Pc was working pretty fine id say until I realized I frequently crash while streaming. I will post logs below but the crash occurs whenever u stream or record.

I use game capture for apex legends at 1680x1050 resolution.

Msi gaming x trio 3070
6000bitrate
Nvenc (new) encoder
Max performance (switch to this after crashing on quality; problem still persists)

I really have no idea why it's crashing, seems to be gpu sided or driver related? I'm on the newest nvidia drivers though and I can't believe my cpu or ram have any issues. My cpu temps are actually really good and I keep my ak620cpu fan constantly at high fan speed so it really doesn't get hot and especially not on apex.

Logs are attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pw8tXLczBekcDdCelq9-lqD9FpBueAbk/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

onecap1

I also recently switched to dual monitors. Could that have caused this? The monitors are set to extend the main display so my mouse is just able to go to second monitor and vice verse but when I stream I only use game capture so I couldn't imagine how this would effect it unless it somehow overloads encoder??

PaiSand

I've never had issues with streamlabs in the past.
This is OBS Studio, not streamlabs. For support on their products you must contact them.
Here you can find support for issues related to OBS. As recommended above, you may want to give OBS a try and see if it fits your needs.

onecap1

This is OBS Studio, not streamlabs. For support on their products you must contact them.
Here you can find support for issues related to OBS. As recommended above, you may want to give OBS a try and see if it fits your needs.
I'll download obs studio and see if the error persists. Sorry about that and thank you