Streamlabs Alerts are being outputted but I can't hear them

RPGTV

I'm trying to have consistent volume levels for my alert notifications regardless of the output volume of my stream. In order to achieve this, I have enabled "Control audio via OBS" for Streamlabs Alerts. In recordings, the volume is where I want it to be but I can't hear when alerts trigger because it's being outputted directly to the recording.

When I go to Advanced Settings and Enable Audio Monitoring, I can hear the Alerts in my headphones but it is duplicated in the final recording. I've been playing around with this for awhile now and can't seem to figure it out. What am I missing here?

Lawrence_SoCal

If you are outputting sound to your Desktop (which you are), and have Desktop Audio in you Audio sources, then yup, you've created a loop (echo in this case). Simple solution - don't include [Global] Desktop Audio in your audio sources

Audio related

RPGTV

If I remove Desktop Audio as an Audio Source, I can hear audio in my headphones still but there is no audio in my recording. For example, if I'm playing music on YouTube, I can hear it in my headphones but it isn't being outputted anymore.

RPGTV

If you are outputting sound to your Desktop (which you are), and have Desktop Audio in you Audio sources, then yup, you've created a loop (echo in this case). Simple solution - don't include [Global] Desktop Audio in your audio sources

Audio related

Went through your links and while there is a lot of useful information in there, I didn't come across anything that would help with this particular issue I'm facing.