Question / Help Streaming Studders and Lag

Swag22OA

I have been encountering a problem while streaming Valorant recently. My gameplay is fine besides the medium to high ping of around 50-90 maybe even 100 sometimes for a while. But I have been seeing on my streams on my phone or computer that its studdering and sometimes stops to the point where I have to refresh the page to continue watching. I have a i7 4790 stock, GTX 660 - I stream usually at 720p 60fps however to test something I brought it down to 480p 60fps, and it was still the same issue. It's not consistent, but once in awhile it would stutter and stop. My GPU temps are pretty high last time I tested them but before I was able to stream CSGO just fine at 720p. As far as my CPU temp I'm not sure. Bitrate is at 2500, I tried 2000 already. And I'm not sure. Please let me know how to fix this.
^^This was the Log File from my last stream which lasted one hour and 30 minutes and I had to cut it short. Please let him know if you need a newer one. I do think its my internet but I just want to make sure.

Attachments

• 2020-04-13 16-40-46.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 20