Question / Help Streaming Problem

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

4.3 Upload but what can be the problem I see in twitch servers?

https://obsproject.com/logs/DftFO0wckEOCeiF0

Zidakuh

None of the servers you are streaming to, are particularly close to your location
Setting bitrate: 2500 when you can push a maximum of 1700 to netherlands seems to be the issue

None of the servers you are streaming to, are particularly close to your location
Setting bitrate: 2500 when you can push a maximum of 1700 to netherlands seems to be the issue
I
was giving a 3000 bitrate broadcast that was no problem until 2 to 3 days ago, but at one time it was like that, and now I have the 4.3 uploadim why should I give 1700.

Zidakuh

The bandwith test shows that it is able to push a maximum of 1700kbps
Also, it should be noted that it can depend on other streamers activity, e.g. If a lot of other streamers are currently active

The bandwith test shows that it is able to push a maximum of 1700kbps
Also, it should be noted that it can depend on other streamers activity, e.g. If a lot of other streamers are currently active

I'm having trouble at 1700 bitrate can't give up at all already 1700

This is now bandwith test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 31

Zidakuh

Yeah I can see that, but Twitch's servers have a bandwith as well, it's not only your own bandwith that is a limiting factor
The twitch bandwith tester shows your connection to twitch's own servers, not your connection as a whole

Yeah I can see that, but Twitch's servers have a bandwith as well, it's not only your own bandwith that is a limiting factor
The twitch bandwith tester shows your connection to twitch's own servers, not your connection as a whole

I have no idea what I can do, I talked to my Internet provider and cannot solve the problem.

koala

What happens if you activate all regions in twitchtest (really all, even oversea) and see what server is best? Perhaps you have a better connection to some asian or us server instead of some european server.

Speed test sites like speedtest.net do NOT test in a manner that can be compared to streaming.

You're telling the truth about it, but what can I do?

Not that I know off
All I could find is this: Twitch ingest servers

Thanks bro ^^

What happens if you activate all regions in twitchtest (really all, even oversea) and see what server is best? Perhaps you have a better connection to some asian or us server instead of some european server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    19 KB · Views: 32

koala

This is a truly depressing result. Given your general speedtest and twitchtest results, I draw the conclusion that your internet provider might have a very bad interconnect into the internet. Perhaps it is even throttling non-http traffic or something like this.

This is a truly depressing result. Given your general speedtest and twitchtest results, I draw the conclusion that your internet provider might have a very bad interconnect into the internet. Perhaps it is even throttling non-http traffic or something like this.

There is no such problem until 2 days ago and it is more sad now that it is.