Streaming Looks Excessively Pixelated/Grainy Whilst Moving (6000 Bit-rate)

DarkDeWolf

I've been messing around with my OBS for a while now, consulting different guides on what might make this better, but no matter what I do nothing seems to work. Basically when I'm recording everything is completely fine. There are no problems, and everything is working perfectly. When I go to stream on the other hand OBS' output looks pretty bad. I stream to Youtube with a bitrate of 6000 which I've been told numerous times should be completely fine for my current output which is 720p 30 after it was 1080p 60 in an attempt to make it better.
send_help.PNG

This only happens when I'm moving. Otherwise, it's fine for the most part. Here are my OBS settings:
settings 1.PNG
settings 2.PNG
settings 3.PNG

If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great.

One last thing as well:

I have an i-7 7700k processor and a GTX 1070 graphics card.

DarkDeWolf

I've been messing around with my OBS for a while now, consulting different guides on what might make this better, but no matter what I do nothing seems to work. Basically when I'm recording everything is completely fine. There are no problems, and everything is working perfectly. When I go to stream on the other hand OBS' output looks pretty bad. I stream to Youtube with a bitrate of 6000 which I've been told numerous times should be completely fine for my current output which is 720p 30 after it was 1080p 60 in an attempt to make it better.
send_help.PNG

This only happens when I'm moving. Otherwise, it's fine for the most part. Here are my OBS settings:
View attachment 59202View attachment 59205View attachment 59204
If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great.

One last thing as well:

I have an i-7 7700k processor and a GTX 1070 graphics card.
Something else that might be helpful. I have a download of 390 and an upload of 36mbps

carlmmii

Since you're streaming to youtube, you can go much higher for your bitrate. Raise it to 15,000kbps, and increase your resolution up to 1080p. Twitch is the platform with the 6000kbps limit.

The thing to know about youtube though is that everything gets re-encoded on youtube's side, so even if you give it perfect quality, you're at the mercy of youtube's own encoder for the final quality level (which usually depends on the resolution for how much bitrate it allocates).

DarkDeWolf

Since you're streaming to youtube, you can go much higher for your bitrate. Raise it to 15,000kbps, and increase your resolution up to 1080p. Twitch is the platform with the 6000kbps limit.

The thing to know about youtube though is that everything gets re-encoded on youtube's side, so even if you give it perfect quality, you're at the mercy of youtube's own encoder for the final quality level (which usually depends on the resolution for how much bitrate it allocates).
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. The reason I haven't been going above 6000 is OBS tends to go into the red and auto-cap at around 6-7k. I'm still unable to find out exactly why it's auto-capping. I was told it might have something to do with my upload speed being too slow. Sadly this is the best internet we can get where we are so if that IS the case then I'm oofed.