Streaming FS-UAE using OBS

Tetris Stream

Hi guys! :)

I made a post in the FS-UAE forum to try and find out how to get FS-UAE streaming on OBS. That post is HERE.

I'm still waiting for my capture card to arrive so I can stream NES games. In the meantime I did a test stream using OBS, showing a jpeg image, and mixing in audio from a YouTube video as well as my own mic. All went well (test stream is up on twitch.tv/tetrisstream).

Then I tried to stream my desktop and that went well too, but when I ran FS-UAE and played Tetris 2, OBS wasn't able to stream it (I just get a black screen, or sometimes a frozen still image from FS-UAE appear).

Is anyone here successfully streaming FS-UAE on OBS? Did you have any initial problems, and if so, how did you solve them?

Oh, I am using Windows 7, and my GFX card is a Ge-Force GTX960.

Also, if anyone has general hints and tips which might relate to my problem, that will be appreciated. Cheers & beers!

Attachments

• 2021-01-02 17-43-55.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Tetris Stream

Been playing with various settings, and still no luck. Basically if nobody can help me here, I think I'm going to just give up trying to stream Amiga Tetris with OBS using FS-UAE. :(