StreamElements Forum is apparently inactive, so I'm posting here (Issues with Browser Source and Item Redemptions)

A_Vale96

Hello.

When redeemed in chat with !redeem or a custom chat command (using $(redeem {name}), the Item Redemption (image/sound) will not trigger only the specified item, but instead it will display any and all Browser Source layers I have active in OBS that are linked to my StreamElements Overlay page.

For example, if I were to type "!redeem doh" in chat, OBS will display/play all Item Redemption overlays /store items/Stream perks I have saved to my StreamElements, even though it's only calling on one specific one.

I tried messing with settings, cooldowns, etc., but nothing seems to be working. Does it have to be this complicated, or am I making it complicated and overlooking something very simple? This breaks everything I'm trying to do.

Assistance appreciated.

A_Vale96

For example, if I were to type "!redeem doh" in chat, OBS will display/play it inside all of the active Browser Sources, even though each Browser Source is reserved for its own redeemable item (they all have different urls provided by StreamElements).

I wanted to clarify something but the forum wouldn't let me edit my post. I just highlighted the part above.

FerretBomb

We cannot provide support here for StreamElements' products. You will need to contact SE for assistance. Even if it's dead in their forums, here is not the appropriate place; it's third-party software, and out-of-scope for OBS Studio support.