Resource icon

Free Streamchats: a page with chats for streamers

DiRaven

DiRaven submitted a new resource:

Streamchats: a page with chats for streamers - web page with chats for streamers

In reality of recent streaming services situation one often has to stream to a few different streaming services at once. Mostly you are able to do so without too much complications.

Nevertheless, there is an important question - what to do with chats? Well, that's what this project is for.

Main pros comparing to other such projects (including standalone desktop applications) are:
  • Full chats compatibility and functionality of the chats that they have on a respective...

Read more about this resource...

DiRaven

Will add shortly. =) Thanks for the idea!

BTW project was updated. All the recent changes explained on the main page.

DiRaven

DiRaven updated Streamchats: a page with chats for streamers with a new update entry:

New interface, Hitbox support and more!

• Once again data storage system has been greatly improved. You may need to recreate some chats.
  • Viewers counters are temporarily disabled. It would be for the best to not use userscripts since they are both not very easy to use and support. So viewers counters on the current stage will only be for the services that have appropriate API.
  • Interface full overhaul. Now it should be much easier and intuitive to use.
  • Now you can resize chats simply by dragging it's bottom right...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DiRaven

DiRaven updated Streamchats: a page with chats for streamers with a new update entry:

New version is up!

It's been a while since Streamchats was updated last time. Unfortunately technologies picked there did not really fit the task all that well. So I had rewrite the service in a more suitable way.

It is still missing some important features like multilingual support, but those are coming in the nearest weeks.

Now I should be able to add viewers counters as well as few other neat features.

Read the rest of this update entry...

FrogDog

I just submitted a minor request on DiRaven bitbucket.

I multicast daily on connectcast.tv/FrogDog - vaughnlive.tv/HogSlammer - and vapers.tv/FrogDog

I would appreciate somehow to be able to have a nice way to administrate all 3 chat rooms on one screen as intended.

bilehazard

Yeah theres a plethora of streaming sites that could be added to this service, you just using an embed feature of the chats? Or only able to use streaming sites using IRC only?

FrogDog

I think im going to work with restream.io on this one. they have this feature already and looks very similar.

DiRaven

Yeah theres a plethora of streaming sites that could be added to this service, you just using an embed feature of the chats? Or only able to use streaming sites using IRC only?
Those were added recently.

Well mostly those are any sites that have embed feature. I do not parse anything to keep things as simple and secure as possible.

DiRaven

I think im going to work with restream.io on this one. they have this feature already and looks very similar.
Well it's up to you what to use. =) If for your needs one tool is better then the other one - why choose the latter?

I made this tool for myself and shared for anyone interested. If you do not intend to use it - don't. Yet, advertising one tool in the thread of the other one is not polite to say the least.