Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

Some feedback. the service works great, just that combining chat from Twitch, Hitbox and Youtube Gaming still has a long way to go.

Cezar

Since some time Restream is loosing connection with Hitbox. I'm streaming both on Twitch and Hitbox and saw one, constant, long movie in last broadcast on Twitch and a lot of 1-2 mins movies on Hitbox. A week ago there wasn't any problem :/

Nikola Brkic

I have tried restream and I have a problem with what I think is framerate. I used it to stream to twitch and youtube. The problem I found is that the game looks like the framerate is drastically reduced. If you could look at my channel see the paper mario games from Jan 2nd and before and compare them to the ones Jan 6 and after.

The Jan 2nd and before look crisp and flow well but the Jan 6th and after look like they are in slow motion. If we can get this fixed I would love to use restream because the archiving to youtube is great

Here is my channel to check the VODS
http://www.twitch.tv/igrac813/profile

Edit: So I think an issue might have been that I was using monitor capture instead of game/window capture. Apparently monitor capture is very inefficient for recording. I did a few more test runs and I think the framerate was good. You can check my newest vods that say framerate issue to check

Last edited:

NRGeek

Hello
It would be nice to add some plugin that shows viewers on every restreamed channel and put it on OBS, please think about it :)

LtStan

About Restream Chat are you considering to add a viewer list similar to the Ubiquitous you were working on? And is there also a obs plugin for the chat window like in Ubiquitous? These 2 issues are the only thing preventing me to switch over form Ubiquitous to Restream Chat.
The benefits for the OBS plugin is you can have 2 different scales, on the 2'nd monitor and on the stream.
it would be nice if you could add theses features to Restream Chat.

NicOnAcid

This Service runs just great for me. One Problem i Notice: the Keyframe inerval for Twitch and Hitbox are not as the requirements. That's no Problem for Hitbox, but on Twitch there is a Blackscreen for many Viewers. Is there any Plan to set the Keyframes to the requirements?

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Restream add new servers in Brasil, Sao Paulo

CfkKxBtUMAAyTr9.jpg:large

Read the rest of this update entry...

dimafedy

About Restream Chat are you considering to add a viewer list similar to the Ubiquitous you were working on? And is there also a obs plugin for the chat window like in Ubiquitous? These 2 issues are the only thing preventing me to switch over form Ubiquitous to Restream Chat.
The benefits for the OBS plugin is you can have 2 different scales, on the 2'nd monitor and on the stream.
it would be nice if you could add theses features to Restream Chat.

Also, we've added this feature in the Restream Chat.
Thank you for your request.

dimafedy

This Service runs just great for me. One Problem i Notice: the Keyframe inerval for Twitch and Hitbox are not as the requirements. That's no Problem for Hitbox, but on Twitch there is a Blackscreen for many Viewers. Is there any Plan to set the Keyframes to the requirements?

Hello @NicOnAcid,

Could mail us more details on team@restream.io. Also you can chat with us directly inside on Restream. Please contact us asap.
Thank you for your help!

dimafedy

I have tried restream and I have a problem with what I think is framerate. I used it to stream to twitch and youtube. The problem I found is that the game looks like the framerate is drastically reduced. If you could look at my channel see the paper mario games from Jan 2nd and before and compare them to the ones Jan 6 and after.

The Jan 2nd and before look crisp and flow well but the Jan 6th and after look like they are in slow motion. If we can get this fixed I would love to use restream because the archiving to youtube is great

Here is my channel to check the VODS
http://www.twitch.tv/igrac813/profile

Edit: So I think an issue might have been that I was using monitor capture instead of game/window capture. Apparently monitor capture is very inefficient for recording. I did a few more test runs and I think the framerate was good. You can check my newest vods that say framerate issue to check

Hi there, Sorry for the delaying with a response. Please mail us your ID. Thanks!

dimafedy

Since some time Restream is loosing connection with Hitbox. I'm streaming both on Twitch and Hitbox and saw one, constant, long movie in last broadcast on Twitch and a lot of 1-2 mins movies on Hitbox. A week ago there wasn't any problem :/
Hello Cesar, Could you contact us via mail or instant chat on Restream.io?
Sorry for the delay with response.

VooDoo

It should not be labeled as free, semi free sure, but there is a ton of locked content in which they want you to pay to use. In essence anything actually worth using you have to pay for, like custom RTMP, double twitch accounts, and the like. As a hopeful partner you cannot stream to any other location than twitch. The chances are restream will hurt your general growth if using free options as there is NO reason to split your community among different site at all. If they left the RTMP open for multicasts, allowed custom RTMP urls free, and didn't also have some substantial lag at any peak hours it'd be a great service, as of right now its just a gimmick that does nothing really.

Note all channels who used to dual stream stopped after Deathly had his sub button taken away.

Lucas83

In restream chat I'm missing function that could make a sound of new message at chat. Configurable sound and with anti-spam sound pause when a lot of messages at once. Do you plan to add such function to restream chat?

Also it could be great to hide old messages from chat, when they are no longer useful. At Ubiquitous2 this function was configurable, and it helped to keep the screen clear when streamer is using only one monitor, so it's important to have messages shows only for a short time, for example, screen from Ubiquitous2:
14xQrwV.jpg

Last edited:

Noodlebox

On Restream Chat. Is it possible to add several other stream chat from other channels besides by yourself. Ubiquitous 2 Chat was able to do that. Like One Twitch Chat on me, and 2 Others from their Twitch Chat.

Also, Is it possible to particularly reply to one channel and the same time be able view all the channels? When PNG out as OBS, you can only to view one channel as you reply one channel, missing the other chats from the other channels.

Last edited:

nekosan

Nice but I have tiny critic.

The social alert is realy realy late compared to the stream.

I made a streaming test to youtube and the anounce on my twitter came between 30 and 45 min after I stopper my test that has gone for 5 min.

EDIT :
New problem

I can't restream to Twitch and youtube at the same time. it a problem that was what I was looking for.

Last edited: