Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

XeiZ

Small issue with the Stream title beta: Just realized that it does not seem to work with Beam at the moment, it connects just fine and also tells me that the data was successfully updated but it never changes on beams website.

EvilOverlord

I've been using restream for multiple streaming sites

While Twitch is certainly the largest site out there,
I'm wondering which site actually treats their content creators and partners the best ,
who gives them the most fair share of revenue

Looking to make one of them my primary

dimafedy

Small issue with the Stream title beta: Just realized that it does not seem to work with Beam at the moment, it connects just fine and also tells me that the data was successfully updated but it never changes on beams website.
We will check it . Thanks for your support

dimafedy

I've been using restream for multiple streaming sites

While Twitch is certainly the largest site out there,
I'm wondering which site actually treats their content creators and partners the best ,
who gives them the most fair share of revenue

Looking to make one of them my primary

We assume the most successful streamers sign with services a unique agreement with individual terms.

bilehazard

Also remember, that if you're planning on trying to get partnered with a certain platform, you might not be able to stream the same content to other platforms as well, make sure to read the contracts before signing.

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Restream covers new GEO territory

Cjjn-VOWEAInV9M.jpg

CjfTKmCXAAE2jXN.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sodak

Sounds cool it is possible to higher the bitrate like yt-gaming i do 1080p 60 fps without any problems on 4k bitrate and use your service to get a better result for twitch using these settings?

dimafedy

Sounds cool it is possible to higher the bitrate like yt-gaming i do 1080p 60 fps without any problems on 4k bitrate and use your service to get a better result for twitch using these settings?

Currently, we don't provide this feature. However, we definitely will try to implement it soon.
Thank you for your question

XeiZ

Thanks for implementing the "update all" field. :)
But beam seems to still not update regardless, not sure if thats something wrong with my channel or the implementation, it says "updated" but does not actually change, on refresh its back to the old title on the restream page aswell. I already readded the beam connection multiple times too.

dimafedy

Thanks for implementing the "update all" field. :)
But beam seems to still not update regardless, not sure if thats something wrong with my channel or the implementation, it says "updated" but does not actually change, on refresh its back to the old title on the restream page aswell. I already readded the beam connection multiple times too.

Hello We will fix it on this week.

Thank you for your support

c0nsecro

One question (I can't find it here in the last posts): Can restream.io handle different bitrates for different platforms? What I mean: I use OBS, set a fixed streaming bitrate and start streaming to restream.io. YouTube-Gaming supports 4500-9000 kbit/s for FullHD, but Twitch only 3500 kbit/s. But I can't choose different bitrates in OBS, so can restream.io rescale the bitrate individually for every hoster? Otherwise my twitch-account will be banned :o

Morbesity

One question (I can't find it here in the last posts): Can restream.io handle different bitrates for different platforms? What I mean: I use OBS, set a fixed streaming bitrate and start streaming to restream.io. YouTube-Gaming supports 4500-9000 kbit/s for FullHD, but Twitch only 3500 kbit/s. But I can't choose different bitrates in OBS, so can restream.io rescale the bitrate individually for every hoster? Otherwise my twitch-account will be banned :o
No, this isnt possible to do

dimafedy

Currently, we don't support this feature. However, we have an idea to implement it in the nearest future.

Anton Laptev

I was eager to give this service to try because for some reason connection to european Twitch servers wasn't good enough for me.

I tried, but connection quality to Frankfurt server of Restream.io wasn't good as well.
After finding out that Restream opened server in Russia, I was excited because I live in Russia. I thought that at last I could upload stable 3500 Kbps into russian Restream server and stream on Twitch using it.

But, unfortunately, connection quality was as bad as it was with european servers (I was losing around 35% of frames), I really don't know why.

In addition to this I should mention that my connection is enough to maintain stable 6000 kbps connection to Youtube Gaming servers and perfectly stable 3500 kbps (which I believe is maximum allowed by that streaming service) fo Hitbox server in Moscow, but for russian Restream server my connection isn't good enough do deliver even stable 2000 kbps.

Last edited:

dimafedy

I was eager to give this service to try because for some reason connection to european Twitch servers wasn't good enough for me.

I tried, but connection quality to Frankfurt server of Restream.io wasn't good as well.
After finding out that Restream opened server in Russia, I was excited because I live in Russia. I thought that at last I could upload stable 3500 Kbps into russian Restream server and stream on Twitch using it.

But, unfortunately, connection quality was as bad as it was with european servers (I was losing around 35% of frames), I really don't know why.

In addition to this I should mention that my connection is enough to maintain stable 6000 kbps connection to Youtube Gaming servers and perfectly stable 3500 kbps (which I believe is maximum allowed by that streaming service) fo Hitbox server in Moscow, but for russian Restream server my connection isn't good enough do deliver even stable 2000 kbps.

Hello @Anton Laptev.
Please connect with our team via instant chat on the Restream website and will try to figure that out. As we could determine your user id and check your logs.
Thank you for your request.

Regards,
Restream team