Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Restream.io supports the "Stream now beta" from Youtube

CLpjn9OUYAQQJ9p.png:large

Read the rest of this update entry...

mantazzo

Is YouTube chat option being worked on? As I stream to Twitch and YouTube, I wanna check the chat from both... I hope you can make it.

Been using it for half a year, now made a pause (summer ofc), will continue using it - great tool!

dimafedy

Is YouTube chat option being worked on? As I stream to Twitch and YouTube, I wanna check the chat from both... I hope you can make it.

Been using it for half a year, now made a pause (summer ofc), will continue using it - great tool!

We will add it a little bit later. Need to fix some issues and add the features have been planned.
Thanks for an inspiration!

alexslx

Hey mate,

I was about to test your restream tool, however I see that you are missing south america (Brazil) servers for twitch. Can you update it?

Also, you might consider setting up a server in Sao Paulo, where hitbox and twitch has their servers, so we can have a good ping and jitter.

Cheers

Last edited:

dimafedy

Hey mate,

I was about to test your restream tool, however I see that you are missing south america (Brazil) servers for twitch. Can you update it?

Also, you might consider setting up a server in Sao Paulo, where hitbox and twitch has their servers, so we can have a good ping and jitter.

Cheers

Hey @alexslx,

We will update it.
Thanks for your help!

Best,
Restream Team

alexslx

Hey @alexslx,

We will update it.
Thanks for your help!

Best,
Restream Team

Thanks for your input. May I ask how setting up servers works? Because, as I understand, I'll stream to restream.io which will duplicate the buffer to my services. However, it will be sent from restream servers, so I might consider setting up the stream servers to the nearest option FROM restream server, not from myself. Is this assumption correct?

Also, are you considering to expand to South America? A lot of streamers want to use more than one service, but we have a very limited upload bandwidth (like 30mbps of download with ONLY 2mbps of upstream).

Regards,

The chat features alone make Restream the go-to tool. One of the best reasons to use it, even as a primarily-Twitch streamer, is for Hitbox's archive feature. Makes Hitbox essentially a cloud-based DVR.

Do you plan on adding support for Youtube Gaming? I've already tried to use it on the site but when having both YT Gaming and Twitch set up only Twitch goes live.

I've streamed on Hitbox, Youtube AND Twitch last friday. Youtube and Twitch were rock-solid. Hitbox was spotty until an hour in. Twitch's Flash player was being an ass again, but the recording came through alright. So i asume ppl got a decent stream...

dimafedy

I've streamed on Hitbox, Youtube AND Twitch last friday. Youtube and Twitch were rock-solid. Hitbox was spotty until an hour in. Twitch's Flash player was being an ass again, but the recording came through alright. So i asume ppl got a decent stream...

Hello @DoAGoldeneye,

If you have any issues, please mail us. We will try to figure that our.
Thanks