Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

mrgreaper

what is your privacy policy in regards to the data we give you (stream keys, youtube login details(thats the scary one) etc)

what is the advantage over using nginx ?

at the moment i use nginx on a pi2, i stream to that (my co-host watches a website hosted on that so that the delay is 3 or 4 seconds not twitches 30 second dely) and then the stream is pushed to twitch, would your service be better or the same?

what is the cost in the long run? i mean were talking 720p (at times 1080p) stream of 2mb/s min then being sent to youtube hitbox and twitch.....that cant be free youll bankrupt yourselfs?

mrgreaper

Ok i gave it a try (still want to know how your privacy policy relates to our stream keys though)
In the test i streamed to my ngnix server on my pi2 and it pushed the stream to your rtmp

from your rtmp i streamed to:
youtube (worked)
twitch (worked)
connectcast (worked once then failed the second time)
hitbox (worked)
dialymotion (as with connectcast, though both times it said connecting on the dash board)

all streams were tested by my co-host externally, we did not go by the info on the dashboard to tell if they were working or not

Chat, thats a nice feature on the site, though only 4 of the 5 streams chats displayed (you tube was missing though i realise youtube is a wierd one)

quality seemed good through out.

Its a good service (pending the aforementioned info as to what you are able to do with our stream keys and how you are storing them) as most will tell you its impossible to get viewers if you stream to twitch alone this day and age (well near on impossible) so having the option to stream to multiple sites is certainly good.

out of curiosity what sites do you all recommend streaming to?

for reference:
Test stream twitch link : http://www.twitch.tv/the_dave_stream/b/656088365
Test stream youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIPVoKlVGE
Test stream hitbox link : did not have record turned on oops

Gaudium

GamingTv used to work until 3 days ago, stopped working. I tried to reset stream keys and re-add the channel on restream.io still no results.
CybergameTv it works 2 times out of 5 and disconnects in the middle.
StreamUp shows the stream is online even on their website but you cannot connect to the stream to see it it, it just buffers.

Rechecked this several times with all kinds of resets to keys and different bitrates..

dimafedy

what is your privacy policy in regards to the data we give you (stream keys, youtube login details(thats the scary one) etc)

at the moment i use nginx on a pi2, i stream to that (my co-host watches a website hosted on that so that the delay is 3 or 4 seconds not twitches 30 second dely) and then the stream is pushed to twitch, would your service be better or the same?

what is the cost in the long run? i mean were talking 720p (at times 1080p) stream of 2mb/s min then being sent to youtube hitbox and twitch.....that cant be free youll bankrupt yourselfs?

Hi!

Our terms
The main advantage
It is easy to start and free for using
We have more points which provides a shortest route for your stream.

Thank you for question

dimafedy

Ok i gave it a try (still want to know how your privacy policy relates to our stream keys though)
In the test i streamed to my ngnix server on my pi2 and it pushed the stream to your rtmp

from your rtmp i streamed to:
youtube (worked)
twitch (worked)
connectcast (worked once then failed the second time)
hitbox (worked)
dialymotion (as with connectcast, though both times it said connecting on the dash board)

all streams were tested by my co-host externally, we did not go by the info on the dashboard to tell if they were working or not

Chat, thats a nice feature on the site, though only 4 of the 5 streams chats displayed (you tube was missing though i realise youtube is a wierd one)

quality seemed good through out.

Its a good service (pending the aforementioned info as to what you are able to do with our stream keys and how you are storing them) as most will tell you its impossible to get viewers if you stream to twitch alone this day and age (well near on impossible) so having the option to stream to multiple sites is certainly good.

out of curiosity what sites do you all recommend streaming to?

for reference:
Test stream twitch link : http://www.twitch.tv/the_dave_stream/b/656088365
Test stream youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIPVoKlVGE
Test stream hitbox link : did not have record turned on oops

We don't use your keys in other cases. Also you can change your stream key on each platform if you have any issues.

We will add Youtube chat soon.

If you have any ideas how to improve our service , please let us know.
Thank you for review and support.

dimafedy

GamingTv used to work until 3 days ago, stopped working. I tried to reset stream keys and re-add the channel on restream.io still no results.
StreamUp shows the stream is online even on their website but you cannot connect to the stream to see it it, it just buffers.

Rechecked this several times with all kinds of resets to keys and different bitrates..

Please mail us with your issue.
Thank you

dimafedy

We've fixed this issue. Thanks

Pyrii

Looks like an interesting tool, but I'm kind of in the camp of "This can't be ENTIRELY free, What will I be paying for this? (Money, information, my firstborn)"

I kept trying to research this and saw you had plans to monotise in the future, I'm curious what those plans are because I want to join up on the idea of what this platform will be in the future, not what it is now. I don't want to sign up and find later I lose features in the free version and have to re-evaluate.

I just find the total lack of information on the website unsettling, does this add ads into my stream, does it use my streams when I'm not streaming? How do they plan to recoup their costs for investors?

I really hope this kicks off because I still see so many streamers from simple to professional still having to choose which service to make their sole focus and this could expand audiences for everybody. Something I'm sure many people would be willing to pay for if they knew the costs.

dimafedy

Looks like an interesting tool, but I'm kind of in the camp of "This can't be ENTIRELY free, What will I be paying for this? (Money, information, my firstborn)"

I kept trying to research this and saw you had plans to monotise in the future, I'm curious what those plans are because I want to join up on the idea of what this platform will be in the future, not what it is now. I don't want to sign up and find later I lose features in the free version and have to re-evaluate.

I just find the total lack of information on the website unsettling, does this add ads into my stream, does it use my streams when I'm not streaming? How do they plan to recoup their costs for investors?

I really hope this kicks off because I still see so many streamers from simple to professional still having to choose which service to make their sole focus and this could expand audiences for everybody. Something I'm sure many people would be willing to pay for if they knew the costs.

Hello,

We try to built a useful service for streamers.
We try to built a free service.
Everyday we improve Restream.io and make it better.
You can see Privacy and Terms on Restream.io which provide more info about rules.
We don't know how we will develop our service in future. We have a few ideas
however any plan depend on to much factors. Maybe we will create some pro features in future, or create some other model for the support and development.
It's difficult to make a forecast.

Thank you for your question.

NRGeek

I tried few days ago, Stream is working but lag is terrible, at start it was about few second but in next hour was going worse, at the end I got 3-4 minutes lag. I restream to hitbox, youtube and Twitch, but overall Its worth trying I hope they fix that lagging :)

dimafedy

I tried few days ago, Stream is working but lag is terrible, at start it was about few second but in next hour was going worse, at the end I got 3-4 minutes lag. I restream to hitbox, youtube and Twitch, but overall Its worth trying I hope they fix that lagging :)

Hello,
Please make a screenshots of your broadcaster setting, also apply your Restream ID, mail and send to our e-mail.
We will try to figure that out.

Thank you for review

mantazzo

Maybe a suggestion for later time - implement some sort of an overlay in-game (through program, of course)? I mean to check the chats or status for example.

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

New Hitbox and Youtube formats supperted by Restream.io

CHiH0TKWoAAfAh6.png:large

CGFxR4QUEAAGSXR.jpg:large

Read the rest of this update entry...

SQUISHYxBANANA

What about a page that has the chat scripts from every site?? Has this came about yet? Not sure if its even possible. This would also be a good way for you guys to monetize as well. Put ads on the top and bottom of this page and or make us watch a commercial right when we come to the page.

I love this idea. But streaming to 5 pages and having to pop in and out to check chats can be a pain.

- SQUISHY

dimafedy

What about a page that has the chat scripts from every site?? Has this came about yet? Not sure if its even possible. This would also be a good way for you guys to monetize as well. Put ads on the top and bottom of this page and or make us watch a commercial right when we come to the page.

I love this idea. But streaming to 5 pages and having to pop in and out to check chats can be a pain.

- SQUISHY
Hi,
We have a page with chats:) Also trying to support most of the platforms.
Thank you for your question and ideas!