Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

ZcarecroW

How I can download it? When I click Download Now it loads the restream logo...
EDIT: Oh, I got it^^ - you must choose "custom" streaming platform...

Last edited:

ZcarecroW

I tested it now for 2 hours and had three Twitch disconnects... Hitbox, GamingLive and YouTube were stable...

ZcarecroW

Now Twitch can't connect at all...
EDIT: Ok, I checked Twitch Stream and it is online, but Restream shows OFFLINE...

Last edited:

dimafedy

Now Twitch can't connect at all...
EDIT: Ok, I checked Twitch Stream and it is online, but Restream shows OFFLINE...
Sometimes notify shows incorrect info. It's not a critical issue. The main goal that you stream works fine:)

Thank you for help

dimafedy

@dimafedy I tested this service yesterday and it worked great. Personally i think your service could be the future. I hope it stays stable and the traffic will not be a problem, are you aiming to be bought by a big company like Amazon or Google? :)
No matter what, this is really awesome and it works, makes streaming a lot more easy.

Dont I need any extra bandwith by streaming to multiple streaming platforms? Or should I stream with higher bitrate to make sure it works? Thanks for this awesome service, as i said i think this is the future.

By the way, a good idea would be to allow FREE users to stream to 2 platforms at same time, but for premium more, just a idea, or something similar maybe.

Hi,
Also you don't need any extra bandwith for multistreaming via Restream.io.
Your words inspire us to make our service better.

Thank you!

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

The easiest way to broadcast on Youtube. Youtube automation

Screenshot%202015-04-17%2014.23.38.png

1. Youtube automation

• Channels adding
  • Title editing
  • Auto start/stop
2. Twitch title editing
3. Bugs fixing

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hoerli

I like to tool!
But only HitBox and Twitch works and sometimes some Frames drops (but the most of the time its fine)!

Ustream, Livestream, YouTube, GamingTV and Gaminglive doesn't work. They are still offline while Twitch and Hitbox are live.
Maby you can fix it with a Coffee :D

dimafedy

I like to tool!
But only HitBox and Twitch works and sometimes some Frames drops (but the most of the time its fine)!

Ustream, Livestream, YouTube, GamingTV and Gaminglive doesn't work. They are still offline while Twitch and Hitbox are live.
Maby you can fix it with a Coffee :D

Hello,
We fixed a few things.
All services should works fine. If you stream on EU points you could have some issues only with Ustream. Also we are going to figure that out too.

Please, try and mail us your result.

Thank you for your support.

mantazzo

I used it for a few times now, and I must say - very easy to use for Multi-Platform-Streaming. Only one thing bugs me - when trying to stream to YouTube, you have to stop the "Live-Streaming" in YouTube manually. Everything else seems fine to me for now!

dimafedy

I used it for a few times now, and I must say - very easy to use for Multi-Platform-Streaming. Only one thing bugs me - when trying to stream to YouTube, you have to stop the "Live-Streaming" in YouTube manually. Everything else seems fine to me for now!

Hi mantazzo.
We've fixed Youtube autostop.
Thanks for reply

Hoerli

Hello,
We fixed a few things.
All services should works fine. If you stream on EU points you could have some issues only with Ustream. Also we are going to figure that out too.

Please, try and mail us your result.

Thank you for your support.
I test it with EU-primary and secondary but only HitBox and Twitch works.
uStream, Livestream, GamingTV and Gaminglive are still offline.
After a time, it shows the twitch Stream as offline but the Stream on Twitch is still online.

I Stream from Germany :)

dimafedy

I test it with EU-primary and secondary but only HitBox and Twitch works.
uStream, Livestream, GamingTV and Gaminglive are still offline.
After a time, it shows the twitch Stream as offline but the Stream on Twitch is still online.

I Stream from Germany :)

It's very important info for us. We are trying to find the reason. Thank you.

dimafedy

I am having problems with my restream I cant stream to only twitch and youtube at once but no other site at all unless I stream one by one I posted a link to the image showing problem please get back to me with a fix. Please let me know what i can don to fix it http://gyazo.com/855a52def51ff5b27fe13110d2568385http://gyazo.com/855a52def51ff5b27fe13110d2568385
Hi guys!
We have some problems displaying stream statuses on the restream.io website and we currently work on the solution the fix that.
When you see a particular channel with offline status, please check it on your channel page on the service you restreaming to.
Also double check the settings like stream key, channel url, etc.

Wishdream

Hi there. I noticed something. When I start streaming on Livestream, hitbox and Twitch suddenly don't work.
If I have it off, all of my channels work.