Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

BCNPalomino

"Using Restream you can stream games on Youtube, Twitch, UStream, Livestream, Hitbox and many other services at the same time."

Its a website that lets you stream on more than 1 streaming platform at once

FrogDog

i just wrote support at restream.io about an added channel i deleted, which is acting like its still not deleted even after logout and login. i also glad connectcast is an option, but i have a problem with the way restream.io lumps vaughnlive.tv/vapers.tv as if its the same service. its not really and I have 2 channels i stream at same time but youre service denies me to stream at both same time claiming i have already added that channel, when in fact its 2 seperate channels. vapers.tv/frogdog and vaughnlive.tv/hogslammer. please seperate these.

dimafedy

i just wrote support at restream.io about an added channel i deleted, which is acting like its still not deleted even after logout and login. i also glad connectcast is an option, but i have a problem with the way restream.io lumps vaughnlive.tv/vapers.tv as if its the same service. its not really and I have 2 channels i stream at same time but youre service denies me to stream at both same time claiming i have already added that channel, when in fact its 2 seperate channels. vapers.tv/frogdog and vaughnlive.tv/hogslammer. please seperate these.

Ok FrogDog,
We will separate it :). Just wait a few days.
Thank you

bilehazard

Streamed for most of the day today. But noticed significant frame drops and disconnects. Im not sure if it was just server overload or what not. But it seemed like every couple hours, my connection to Restream servers kept dropping. I havent had any issue with the service until today. Not even sure if its because im trying to stream to 6 different sites. But thought i'd try to investigate the issue, since my connections whenever streaming to individual sites are all ok By the way, where is the server located for the Restream service so i know if its ping related or if its related to the distance the servers are.

dimafedy

Streamed for most of the day today. But noticed significant frame drops and disconnects. Im not sure if it was just server overload or what not. But it seemed like every couple hours, my connection to Restream servers kept dropping. I havent had any issue with the service until today. Not even sure if its because im trying to stream to 6 different sites. But thought i'd try to investigate the issue, since my connections whenever streaming to individual sites are all ok By the way, where is the server located for the Restream service so i know if its ping related or if its related to the distance the servers are.

Hey Bilehazard,

In your logs we didn't find any serious interruptions with Twitch, Ustream, Hitbox and Streamup.

We've been observing problems with Connectcast for several days. You can see official message on their website:
"We are currently changing network providers & at this time have disabled embed, if you are experiencing lag issues this will be resolved in a timely manner sorry for the inconvenience."

Gaming Live is a "Alfa" version and they have just one server in EU.

If something will not works please mail us immediately on team@restream.io.
We will try to fix it:)

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

bilehazard

Still need to figure out the location of the US server? Need to see if the distance is causing me to have a subpar connection to the restream services.

dimafedy

Still need to figure out the location of the US server? Need to see if the distance is causing me to have a subpar connection to the restream services.

Hey Bilehazard,

You can ping us.restream.io and will see the connection delay from you pc to our server.
Please, Let us know the result.

Thank you

bilehazard

K, server is based in St.Louis. ping around 50-55ms so im not sure if my traffic is getting congested somewhere. Had no sudden disconnects when i first started using Restream, now it seems like its on a consistent basis. Routing to St Louis seems straight forward other then me hitting Dallas first then into St Louis. Ill see how my connection is later today when i stream and give more feedback on this.

dimafedy

K, server is based in St.Louis. ping around 50-55ms so im not sure if my traffic is getting congested somewhere. Had no sudden disconnects when i first started using Restream, now it seems like its on a consistent basis. Routing to St Louis seems straight forward other then me hitting Dallas first then into St Louis. Ill see how my connection is later today when i stream and give more feedback on this.

Keep us informed.
We will monitor you streams today.
Thank you

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Add new server's location

B9Ka6z3IYAAMn71.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

sneaky4oe

Why the heck all my streams just died? o_0
Finally decided to give it a try for all services I use and boom! Midstream death.

dimafedy

Why the heck all my streams just died? o_0
Finally decided to give it a try for all services I use and boom! Midstream death.
Hello Mike,
We've updated our service. Maybe you issues has been done.
Please check it again.
Also you know that you can mail us directly.

Thank you for your help.

ot4ku

@dimafedy I tested this service yesterday and it worked great. Personally i think your service could be the future. I hope it stays stable and the traffic will not be a problem, are you aiming to be bought by a big company like Amazon or Google? :)
No matter what, this is really awesome and it works, makes streaming a lot more easy.

Dont I need any extra bandwith by streaming to multiple streaming platforms? Or should I stream with higher bitrate to make sure it works? Thanks for this awesome service, as i said i think this is the future.

By the way, a good idea would be to allow FREE users to stream to 2 platforms at same time, but for premium more, just a idea, or something similar maybe.

Last edited: