Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

Isaiahmag

This is the error I get...
c389ed3da8.png

sneaky4oe

thanks for the idea.
we will discuss about it in the evening with our team
Yep. I'm already hiring my own 6 cores server that allows me streaming with up to 1080p/3.5 mbit/30 fps if needed (using it for 720p/2400kbit/30fps atm). But I could buy your services instead if you weren't such an alpha. ;-)

Last edited:

dimafedy

Yep. I'm already hiring my own 6 cores server that allows me streaming with up to 1080p/3.5 mbit/30 fps if needed (using it for 720p/2400kbit/30fps atm). But I could buy your services instead if you weren't such an alpha. ;-)
We are working on stability
We are moving forward, so the mistakes is part of progress. Thanks for the support).

Caliber Mengsk

This may seem a bit odd of a request, but since you already added a viewer count, could you also add an embedded chat system for all the streams on the same page? I'm not saying to mix all of the chats into one, just embedded, like the popout windows and such. Would just make things easier to have it all in one page.

Beyond that, while I haven't actually tried the service, it seems great. Perhaps you could monetize it (down the line anyway) by limiting streaming to say 480@30 or 720@30 for free, and charge $5 a month or something to allow higher resolutions and higher framerates. This kind of thing is common and expected by most I would think. It's a great service, and I would have set something like this up myself, but I'm not sure how RTMP systems work, and I don't have much as far as upload speed myself either (4mb/s).

Anyway, thanks for putting this up and such. :D (You could also probably add extra stats and such as an incentive to pay for it. Don't know, but there's probably a lot you could add to make it more easy for people to pay.)

dimafedy

This may seem a bit odd of a request, but since you already added a viewer count, could you also add an embedded chat system for all the streams on the same page? I'm not saying to mix all of the chats into one, just embedded, like the popout windows and such. Would just make things easier to have it all in one page.

Beyond that, while I haven't actually tried the service, it seems great. Perhaps you could monetize it (down the line anyway) by limiting streaming to say 480@30 or 720@30 for free, and charge $5 a month or something to allow higher resolutions and higher framerates. This kind of thing is common and expected by most I would think. It's a great service, and I would have set something like this up myself, but I'm not sure how RTMP systems work, and I don't have much as far as upload speed myself either (4mb/s).

Anyway, thanks for putting this up and such. :D (You could also probably add extra stats and such as an incentive to pay for it. Don't know, but there's probably a lot you could add to make it more easy for people to pay.)

Chat is a cool idea! We hope we could implement it soon.
Limiting it's more difficult question because some streaming platforms have rules of input stream. And if we make it lower you can't restream on this platforms.
Now, we don't think about monetization as a priority thing.
Yes, we need more money for servers around the world but we want to make easy and useful product.
So, if you create new ideas, please mail us team@restream.io
We will think about it.)
Thank you.

Lithumian

The service works fine when streaming to Twitch and Hitbox. Haven't seen any hiccups and VODs seem to work after streaming to both services, which I think was one of the issues with using nginx?

Used the following encoding settings below:
  • 1280x720 (being downscaled from 1920x1080)
  • 2372kbs Max Bitrate (no custom buffer)
  • 128kbs AAC 48kHz
  • 60 FPS
The only issue that I had with the site is that after you registered an account, you're given the default RTMP server, which is set to EU. For anyone reading, make sure you're streaming to the correct Restream server if you're dropping frames like crazy.

I've found http://streamchats.diraven.com on the forum as an alternative for chat if you're streaming to multiple services like Twitch and Hitbox.

dimafedy

The service works fine when streaming to Twitch and Hitbox. Haven't seen any hiccups and VODs seem to work after streaming to both services, which I think was one of the issues with using nginx?

Used the following encoding settings below:
  • 1280x720 (being downscaled from 1920x1080)
  • 2372kbs Max Bitrate (no custom buffer)
  • 128kbs AAC 48kHz
  • 60 FPS
The only issue that I had with the site is that after you registered an account, you're given the default RTMP server, which is set to EU. For anyone reading, make sure you're streaming to the correct Restream server if you're dropping frames like crazy.

I've found http://streamchats.diraven.com on the forum as an alternative for chat if you're streaming to multiple services like Twitch and Hitbox.

Thank you!
We'll make it more user friendly.

bilehazard

Could you also add the streaming site Connectcast.tv? Or give us an "Other" drop down option when trying to add other RTMP servers? Thanks

phonz

I can't seem to get it to connect to Twitch servers. Just says "connecting". I tried all the east coast servers for Twitch. How long should it take to connect? I waited a couple minutes for each attempt.
Hitbox seems to work fine though.

EDIT: It's working now, must have just hiccup'd.

Last edited:

dimafedy

Could you also add the streaming site Connectcast.tv? Or give us an "Other" drop down option when trying to add other RTMP servers? Thanks

We will add this platform in the nearest feature.
Thank you for your message. It's very important for us.

dimafedy

I can't seem to get it to connect to Twitch servers. Just says "connecting". I tried all the east coast servers for Twitch. How long should it take to connect? I waited a couple minutes for each attempt.
Hitbox seems to work fine though.

EDIT: It's working now, must have just hiccup'd.

Сonnection time should not exceed 20 seconds.
We will try to figure that out.
Thank's for your question.

bilehazard

Yeah i noticed that yesterday as well when streaming. It would stay as "Connecting..." but would never update to "Online". Even though the corresponding streams were working great on their relevant websites. So far i haven't seen any issues using this Service and hope to see some great new features in the future!

dimafedy

Yeah i noticed that yesterday as well when streaming. It would stay as "Connecting..." but would never update to "Online". Even though the corresponding streams were working great on their relevant websites. So far i haven't seen any issues using this Service and hope to see some great new features in the future!
We will fix streaming status
Thank's