Question / Help Stream started being choppy/laggy

FilthyPug

So I am fairly new to the streaming community so I don't know much about settings and all of those terms. I was still able to get a stream going and it was well for a couple of weeks, was running well. All of a sudden one day my stream became choppy and nasty. Ever since I've been changing settings and all of what I thought might help but nothing changed. I don't know why my stream started being choppy and its so frustrating. I would appreciate some help on what to do because I really don't know what to try since I don't know what caused the problem. Another detail is that obs says everything is fine. My game fps don't drop either. I usually stream Dead by Daylight or Fortnite.

Harold

Nope, no streaming at all.

Run your test stream. STOP the stream, wait 5-10 seconds, then upload the CURRENT log.

Harold

High rendering lag indicates video card related issues.
Post a screenshot of the first tab of gpu-z
And make sure you're running your games with framerates capped close to your display's refresh rate.

FilthyPug

screenshot.gif
is

Everything seems correct... but as mentioned, you have major render stalls and that points to a video processing issue. Are you streaming the same game or something different that started with the problem? Also can you try using AMD AMF Encoder and see if the problem persists, set for CBR of 2500, keyframe of 2. Let us know...

FilthyPug

I was streaming the same game/s(deadbydaylight/fortnite) and made no changes to my settings. that's why i have no idea how this problem just started.I tried using the AMD with those numbers you gave me but still was lagging :/