Question / Help Stream lag due to non-active programs

DraycosDragon

For some reason I have noticed the following showing up MULTIPLE times in my list of things to project via my OBS Studio which I feel may be causing major lag in my computer. Yet when running "manager", it only shows the programs that have ALWAYS run otherwise would not allow my computer (as well as certain programs on my computer such as Google Chrome and OBS Studio) to work. Is there any way to fix this?

There's always 2 things showing (as well as whatever I'm trying to stream onto Twitch) but the one I'm having trouble with is...
  • [explorer.exe]: (null)
SCREENSHOT:
1557539143117.png

NOTE: I have looked through various other sites for help but they just keep suggesting to close any unused programs... but everything listed either doesn't run or has to run the entire time the computer is on (such as Chrome, Avast Antivirus, etc). So I'm at a loss of what to do that WON'T cause harm to my computer, cause harm to the many programs I normally use on the computer, and/or remove programs I use every time I'm live streaming. Anyone know if there's any way to fix this?

ALSO NOTE: This problem ONLY seems to appear when using OBS Studio but not with other programs (Discord, Google Chrome, etc) and the antivirus hasn't been picking up anything either. So I'm not sure it's a virus. I just don't know what it is exactly or how to deal with it so the stream lag from OBS Studio doesn't keep happening whenever I'm trying to do my live streams via Twitch.

(log file is included if needed)

Attachments

• 2019-05-09 14-58-29.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 20