Stream Audio Good, Headset Audio Low

Burna

Hi everyone! I am a mobile gaming streamer and have just figured out how to listen to game sounds through my PC...lol. Now that I have the monitor and output on, my game volume is very low. I don't want to mess with the settings because all my settings are good for streaming. I also got Voicemeeter Potato and can't figure out how and if I should put the stream audio through that to adjust the volume in my headset. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

Burna

I use an Elgato HD60 S to transfer to OBS. Voicemeeter is my mixer I user for PC music and Discord currently.

Burna

how did you transfer you music from your Tab/Mobile to your PC ?
can you make screensshots ?

when i make this setup from ground i would use a Audio Connector on the Mobil/Tab A Little Mixer Behnringer Xenxy or so mix all in the little mixer and send the audio to the PC.
have you test to add the elgato sound in to voicemeter as input channel ? and disable the sound in obs so you can mix audio complete in voicemeter
I have tried but I think I need to get more cable channels. I only have A and B and can’t find the other cable channel