STATIC POPPING/CLICKS

Hello,
I’m a DJ/streamer on Twitch and I am getting these nasty static pops/clicks when streaming. I use a Focusrite Scarlette 2i2 audio interface; however, the pops and clicks have continued even after unplugging the audio interface midstream. I don’t hear these pops and clicks through my speakers, so it can’t be the audio source. My viewers, on the other hand, hear them loud and clear. I’ve read about sample rates matching and have made sure all devices including webcam are set to 48k, 16 bit. Attached is the log file from my last stream which was pretty bad as far as the popping/clicking was concerned. I don’t know what much of what it means, so I’m hoping someone who is much more knowledgeable than I am can help me resolve the issue. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• OBS LOG.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
its a notebook ?
please send a screenshot of this programm

have you check the USb buffer settings of your SCarlettt ?

have you test disable the limiter filter ?

I’m using a laptop computer.

I have test disabled the limiter filter and that didn’t change anything.

I’m not sure how to get to the USB Device Tree???

Im also not sure how to check buffer settings. As I mentioned, the pops and clicks happen even when I unplugged the Scarlett Audio interface.

yesterday I did a test stream. Turned off camera and visuals for green screen. There were no pops or clicks. Do the logs give any information or clue as to what the errors were?