Resource icon

Starcraft 2 Scene Switcher 2014-10-07

Wadafon

Can u create plugin like that for Heroes of the Storm? Or i can use that plugin with HOTS?
Cos i saw: upper member has trouble with that

Sry for bad eng

mrworm

I've noticed using a USB (Blue Yeti) mic whenever the scene is switched my mic volume is placed at 100%. Any clues on this? I've been hunting this bug down for about 24 hours now with no real luck.

I've noticed using a USB (Blue Yeti) mic whenever the scene is switched my mic volume is placed at 100%. Any clues on this? I've been hunting this bug down for about 24 hours now with no real luck.
Check your "Per-Scene Volume Plugin". If it's on, that's probably what's doing this.

Cezar

Will you be able to edit it to Heroes of the Storm edition? It works fine with SC2, but doesn't work with HotS. If no, then will you be able to share the source code of this plugin?

For OBS and OBS MP?

Skyclops

Looking for some help with this, I'm not seeing any others that have reported this issue. I've done as it stated, thrown the plugin in the correct folder and set up the names of the scenes with correct capitalization and grammar and that.
It switches to the correct scene once it recognizes Starcraft, however it is not recognizing switching in-game
windows 10
Obs v0.657b

I've restarted obs, restarted the computer, uninstalled both battlenet and SCII just in case, and done one redownload of the plugin itself. still not working Unfortunately, if this is not the place to be posting this question please feel free to advise me of the correct place.

Chevelle

Looking for some help with this, I'm not seeing any others that have reported this issue. I've done as it stated, thrown the plugin in the correct folder and set up the names of the scenes with correct capitalization and grammar and that.
It switches to the correct scene once it recognizes Starcraft, however it is not recognizing switching in-game
windows 10
Obs v0.657b

I've restarted obs, restarted the computer, uninstalled both battlenet and SCII just in case, and done one redownload of the plugin itself. still not working Unfortunately, if this is not the place to be posting this question please feel free to advise me of the correct place.

I started having the same problem today so it's not just you. Worked fine before. Would love a workaround / fix :)

xJustxJordanx

windows 10
Obs v0.657b

The scene switcher works by detecting one or two of the game's registry keys (i think) to determine what state the game is in. Once of the recent patches altered or moved the registries this plugin uses, rendering it nonfunctional. Fixing this would be super simple, but would require someone with more coding knowledge than I have, which is lousy at best.

ZeloTypia

@R1CH

Maybe it is some kind of help that the SpawningTool BO Advisor plugin for Overwolf seems to use the newest LotV hooks as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/4qo1lr/spawningtool_build_advisor_the_newest_and_best/ to provide a more complicate kind of service (in-game time synchronicity)

Maybe the Overwolf plugin developer is willing to talk about (y)our issues to not have an automatic scene switcher for SC2 anymore. Is maybe your currently updated other OBS Studio plugin already capable doing the job of the SC2 Scene Switcher? I really hope it is! <3

gl hf gg

ZeloTypia

@R1CH

We have some great news from Blizzard!

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20748195420

Client API Update - StarCraft II Forums

StarCraft II now supports a Client API designed to help streamers automate their workflows.
The Client API is accessed via HTTP GET queries and returns JSON responses.
By default the SC2 client will listen on port 6119 for localhost queries only. However
this can be overridden by the player on the command line.

For example the command line parameter "-clientapi 127.0.0.1:6120" will allow queries on port 6120 from the local machine only. Whereas "-clientapi 6120" will allow both local and remote machines to ...