Sport Scorebugs

Free Sport Scorebugs Soccer Pro 1.38

Ravil

Guys, I know that some of you download and run a Pro Demo version. What do you think of it? Are there any issues or any queries concerning that Demo. I know that the Demo has some limitations, but what would you say if I remove all limitations and give a one-week test drive of the latest verions?

Ravil

Ravil

So, Monday-Tuesday I’ll post a Futsal.Pro. And my question is what to do next.
Hockey or Basketball? Any ideas?

JackFoley

Will it be possible in the future to change the font of the scoreboard and have the choice to use logos instead of the jersey colors?

The software looks very promising though already.

Ravil

Not sure about the fonts but concerning logos. I have an idea of the version where user could create his own scoreboard. For example I give the opportunity To use jersey color, teams and championship logo, and etc and user moves them as he wants on the canvas.

Now I am working on the basketball. So it is going to be a little different. Used won’t choose colors, User will be able to upload (or maybe just rewrite one) a background picture for almost every element.

Aaaand back to your question. So you just want use logo instead or with? Maybe after I finish the basketball lite i can do it for soccer
Lite and Pro. Where do you think logos can be places? Next to jersey colors?

And once again about the fonts. I though about that but it is quite complicated. But I’ll think about that.

Ravil

Ravil updated Sport Scorebugs with a new update entry:

Black Friday and Basketball

Hey guys.
So I decided to make a sale during Black Friday and Cyber Monday’s days. So in period of 27.11-30.11 of November there will be a 50% discount for all software.

And I am so excited to release a Basketball version. So the main features are that user can upload a png background of the scoreboard or use existing one and move all elements on the canvas as he wants. There will be Fouls looking like the circles which changes colors when user press add or subtract fouls, bonus...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ravil

Baskteball available for Trial

Hi guys,
so it's been quite hard and took a little more time than I've expected. So I am proudly presenting you the Basketball Lite.
Main things:
Users can load their own image
User can change Font, Size, Color
User can move any element on the Canvas
Fouls indicator (from 1 to 9)
Bonus word (it can be turned off)
24 and 14 seconds for shot-clock. Can be changed to any value.
And more

It is really quite hard to describe all of it, so let me know if you want a live stream with my...

Ravil

Hockey Lite

A new version of the program for titling TV and Internet broadcasts of hockey games is already on sale. This version includes the custom scoreboard, timer, team names, quarter, penalty timers, shootouts and etc. The user can upload own scoreboard in png format and move all elements in the canvas. All will be saved and loaded next time user run the Application. You can learn more about each version on the website http://www.score-board-app.com/ Join Telegram channel for more...

Ravil

Soccer PRO 1.35

Hi guys. Released a new version of Soccer PRO and made a tutorial on Soccer Pro.
New in 1.35:
- Added custom language settings. To set custom buttons, labels names open the lang.yaml file in Notepad (or any other txt reader) and replace English words with your own. Important! Before you rename make a backup file.
- Program saves text fields like Team names, championship name and etc
- You can change color of the Squads Caption
- Added Goal scorers to the lower third.
- Program writes the...

Ravil

Basketball Lite 1.1

Hi guys. Updated the Basketball Lite. Added custom shortcuts. And you won't believe it. Price still 8-9 Euro for ETERNITY!!
4.png

Ravil

Soccer Pro 1.38 is available

Hi guys. New version of Soccer Pro is available for download. Added shortkeys, re-designed UI, added a reverse timer, fixed some bugs. Also now when a Player scores a goal score automatically changes. Made buttons for showing elements like on Video Switсhers. Green color means off, Red color means on Air. Feel free to try. Here is the link...