Sport Scorebugs

Free Sport Scorebugs Soccer Pro 1.38

Ravil

Ravil submitted a new resource:

Sport Scorebugs - timer, scoreboard, sport

So, here is my first application for sports events. It is a very simple and nice (I hope) application that will be useful for you.
1. Download it. Windows Defender will say it is not safe, ignore.
2. Launch
3. Explore
4. If you liked it share and Donate ))
6. There will be updates but hard to say when.

Here is the link to how it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOye2XPdV8&t

Read more about this resource...

HCVoiron

Hi nice app. 2 Things though :
- There is no way to have keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys... Working with OBS, many orders are made with the keyboard... So using the mouse is quite... not userfriendly
- When using the countdown option, you can add seconds... many... too much... You can even restart the stopwatch with 25:78 (25 minutes and 78 seconds)...

Regards :)

maxwell_ua

По предложениям:
1. Добавить png логотипы команд (чтобы можно было загрузить)
2. Овертайм обычно показывается 45:00 + 00:02 (но есть периоды по 35, 40 минут, а иногда и по 30). Необходимо добавить поле - время периода, после достижения которого таймер уже не считает.
3. Титровка счета внизу экрана: после гола или когда голов нет,на 15, 30, 40 минутах обычно используются титры внизу экрана, где также отображается счет (посмотри как это сделано в матчах)...

Ravil

По предложениям:
1. Добавить png логотипы команд (чтобы можно было загрузить)
2. Овертайм обычно показывается 45:00 + 00:02 (но есть периоды по 35, 40 минут, а иногда и по 30). Необходимо добавить поле - время периода, после достижения которого таймер уже не считает.
3. Титровка счета внизу экрана: после гола или когда голов нет,на 15, 30, 40 минутах обычно используются титры внизу экрана, где также отображается счет (посмотри как это сделано в матчах)...
Я готовлю обновление но оно уже будет за минимальную плату. Там будут составы, карточки, нижние плашки, загрузка логотипов команд и спонсоров.

Ravil

Hi nice app. 2 Things though :
- There is no way to have keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys... Working with OBS, many orders are made with the keyboard... So using the mouse is quite... not userfriendly
- When using the countdown option, you can add seconds... many... too much... You can even restart the stopwatch with 25:78 (25 minutes and 78 seconds)...

Regards :)
Yeah I know the bug with seconds ))) and yes later I’ll add the key bindings. But this will be next version which will be updated and supported. And it will be for minimum charge.

Elw00d

Hey Ravil,

thanks a lot for your work and effort.
I really like football but what I like better is Hockey :-P

Do you think it could be possible that you adjust it in the future to be able to show scores in a hockey style?

The differences are mostly the penalty times of 2 minutes, 2x 2 minutes or 5 minutes as an up- or downwards timer.

Ravil

Hey Ravil,

thanks a lot for your work and effort.
I really like football but what I like better is Hockey :-P

Do you think it could be possible that you adjust it in the future to be able to show scores in a hockey style?

The differences are mostly the penalty times of 2 minutes, 2x 2 minutes or 5 minutes as an up- or downwards timer.

I think in the Future , yes ))
I am actually working on more pro version of the soccer scoreboard with squads, cards and etc.

But hockey will be next what I do ))) I just need to take a glance to the rules ))

Hey Ravil, first of all THANKS for this Software. I have a quick feature request, would it be possible for you to add a feature to show substitutions like Player A Green Arrow (So the one coming on the field) and Player B Red Arrow (So the one going off the field). That would be the thing that would be AWESOME.

Ravil

Ravil updated Sport Scorebugs with a new update entry:

New version is available

Dear all, I've been working hard on a new version of Scoreboard and finally, I've made it.
Here is a Promo of the Pro version for soccer

So what can the software do?

The PRO version includes animated graphics. Graphic elements include score, timer, additional time caption, lineup, yellow and red cards, substitutions, the central lower caption of the score with the logos of the teams. Displaying the Competition or League logo next to the timer and in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ravil

Ravil updated Sport Scorebugs with a new update entry:

Soccer Pro Demo

Everybody hi.

So decided to post here a Demo version of a Soccer Pro version.
You can watch the tutorial and try it yourself. There are some restrictions but you can check out if it suits you. The price for the version is 30$.

So the next sport is Futsal. Hope to finish lite version of it this week

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ravil

Posted a Futsal version on the website.

The Lite version includes the scoreboard with timer, team names, period, color identification of the teams, fouls.

Shortcuts for goals, fouls, Start/Stop timer, Reset timer. Software has update notification.

The user has access to the color editing function of the main title (timer, score, background color, teams color). The program will load the user's last color scheme the next time it is launched.

Go to https://score-board-app.com/

Attachments

• E41E3C03-70D7-4413-811F-0BD5E884A01E.jpeg
    E41E3C03-70D7-4413-811F-0BD5E884A01E.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 5125AC09-E4A1-436D-A378-1FCAC1B97DB6.jpeg
    5125AC09-E4A1-436D-A378-1FCAC1B97DB6.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 176
  • B8D2BBC3-7E1D-409C-9E7B-FC7EA5169A6E.jpeg
    B8D2BBC3-7E1D-409C-9E7B-FC7EA5169A6E.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 160

F2252291

Hi, - quick feature request - can you implement a feature to display the player name in the lower third when the player is in focus - great software - thanks.