Splitting OBS Audio output to Zoom and Restream

RajieveRamsay

Hi, not sure if this has already been solved (hopefully it has). I have had a quick scour through the forum and haven't been able to find the answers I am looking for. I'm very new to OBS as this is my first job using the software.

Basically i have a setup of 6 cameras and several Mics going into a Blackmagic Switcher then into a Blackmagic Decklink Mini Recorder 4K Audio routing everything into OBS My source and audio mixer is both my BlackMagic device. I then have a virtual Audio cable and virtual camera routing OBS into Zoom and to restream for youtube.

In order to have the audio and video in sync in Zoom i have to delay the audio of the Blackmagic device by 1400ms however for the youtube stream a delay of 400ms is the sweet spot.

However, this is a problem when trying to run both simultaneously, as syncing the audio for one platform creates a severe lag in the other.

Is it possible to split the audio out of OBS where I can route it to Zoom with a 1400ms delay and to restream with a 400ms delay?