Source Switcher

Source Switcher 0.4.2

Exeldro

@alejandro_asa Examples of usage for this source:
  • Switch every 5 seconds to an other camera.
  • Show a random meme on hotkey.
  • Switch to an other stream or error image if a stream stops playing.

Decors

Hey @Exeldro Thanks for new plugin.
Can we get transition between switching sources if possible?
Even very simple transition like fade sounds great.
Love this plugin thx.

SouthPaw

It doesn't seem to cycle scenes that are being used as sources. I thought it was doing nothing so I added one of the images from a scene to the cycle list, sure enough it shows and when in studio mode I can see it try to show the scene sources and nothing happens, then the image source appears, timer expires, image goes away, nothing, nothing, image back. When I take the image out of the rotation it doesn't seem to even try to change the scene sources.

Pic attached to hopefully help clarify.

Scene-Switcher-Not-Switching.png

Thanks in advance if you can fix this or point out what I'm doing wrong. I would LOVE to get autohotkey out of my pre-stream preparations so I can have one less thing to forget.

SouthPaw

@SouthPaw I don't know what kind of sources are in the scenes you switch between, but I think it is fixed with this version.

It works! I had to delete the scene-switcher source and re-do it to make it work, but it worked! Thank you so much! You just eliminated a major pain in my ass with setting the race standings overlay up every week for our Friday night races. Donation coming your way.

Exeldro

@Decors strange, testing with the same settings it works for me. Does it show in your preview? Are you using studio mode? Can you send me your obs log to make sure I get the same setup?

Thrillhouse2246

Is there a way I can animate each overlay separately via scene change to make certain overlays move to certain area's for each scene?
IE. Moving from main screen to intermission screen, my webcam moves from bottom right to top left, my game play scales down a little bit and moves up and my intermsiion overlay zooms in and appears on top of everything?

Decors

@Decors strange, testing with the same settings it works for me. Does it show in your preview? Are you using studio mode? Can you send me your obs log to make sure I get the same setup?

Does it show in your preview?
No it isn't.

Are you using studio mode?
No. I'm not using studio mode.

Let me check my log before you go. If I can't find anything by myself I'll send you a log file.
I'm scaring cause I use bunch of other add-on's so ... yeah I don't wanna check my log lol.

Decors

I didn't find any big problems.
For me they are working quite fine.
Anyway my log file.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2020-05-11 07-33-49.txt
    53.5 KB · Views: 148

Exeldro

Is there a way I can animate each overlay separately via scene change to make certain overlays move to certain area's for each scene?
IE. Moving from main screen to intermission screen, my webcam moves from bottom right to top left, my game play scales down a little bit and moves up and my intermsiion overlay zooms in and appears on top of everything?
Check out my move transition plugin.