Source Dock

Source Dock 0.3.9

ottawafro

I installed the updated and it prevented my OBS from opening . Kept crashing. Went back to the 0.3.6 and have no issues. Here's a crash log to help you debug

Attachments

• Crash 2024-03-13 05-09-16.txt
    150 KB · Views: 10

troyhammaren

With version 0.3.8, I get an unclean shutdown of OBS every time. No crash log though. I've attached the regular log (Starting OBS, Shutdown OBS).

Version 0.3.6 doesn't have this issue.

Attachments

• 2024-03-15 16-19-11.zip
    105.7 KB · Views: 7

l1i1l

With version 0.3.8, I get an unclean shutdown of OBS every time. No crash log though. I've attached the regular log (Starting OBS, Shutdown OBS).

Version 0.3.6 doesn't have this issue.
I confirm, same problem.
With version 0.3.8 OBS cannot close normally; the logs are cut off after the lines:

Code:
All scene data cleared
------------------------------------------------

Tried to call obs_frontend_get_current_scene with no callbacks!
Tried to call obs_frontend_get_current_scene with no callbacks!

TMBGeeks

Bringing my feature request here from your Markdown Source plugin's discussion.

Since editable text in a Text Input box serves a different function from general text that's just displayed, the option to help it stand out with a white background/black font (overriding any OBS dark theme) and the ability to change font size would be very helpful.

Mac Intel on 2008 MacBook Pro - OBS crashes when closing OBS with the source dock running. Reopen OBS and cannot access to the Source Dock setting

gcyzidane

Help: Can this tool be set not to display milliseconds, but only hours, minutes and seconds? For me, milliseconds are not needed. It is a bit annoying.

rafaelsouzams

Hey Exeldro, do you think you could add an Autoscroll function to web pages?
I need to record several pages to use b-roll in my tutorials, and it is often difficult to scroll smoothly on some websites, even with browser extensions for this.

It would be great if I could use SourceDock or something similar to do this automatically within OBS Studio.