Source Copy

Source Copy 0.2.3

Gamerzfanz21

@Exeldro , I didn't run the .exe file, I downloaded the zip and put the files in manually. Otherwise, I don't see any traces on C: drive for source-copy.dll file.

I'll try the .exe and run the installer (It does let you change directories, yes?)

bksbullynyc

Hello. Im not sure if im posting in the right place but I DL'ed and installed the source record and its not even showing up as a filter. Anybody else having this issue. Was working fine on my old 27 build. Thanks

thatdjtroy

I have nearly completed the arduous task of converting OBS Mac to PC. Now I'm trying to download Source Copy. (Windows 11) I have tried numerous to install it to OBS 27.2.4 but it doesn't show under tools. Please help. I need to move an intense scene from one Backed up scene to the main, and it's too complicated to rebuild again

Exeldro

Exeldro updated Source Copy with a new update entry:

Version 0.2.2

Try fix file paths in the loaded file.
This helps when you want to copy resources to an other system.

Example when you load C:\Users\Exeldro\Downloads\scene.json
and that refers to C:\Users\Test\Pictures\Exeldro.jpg, but that can't be found, it will try:
C:\Users\Exeldro\Downloads\Exeldro.jpg
C:\Users\Exeldro\Downloads\Pictures\Exeldro.jpg
C:\Users\Exeldro\Downloads\Test\Pictures\Exeldro.jpg
C:\Users\Exeldro\Downloads\Users\Test\Pictures\Exeldro.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

KitPickles

Would it be possible for future versions to also support Aitum's Vertical Plugins or is that not possible seeing as that's a plugin and not something built into OBS?

andycute70

Would it be possible for future versions to also support Aitum's Vertical Plugins or is that not possible seeing as that's a plugin and not something built into OBS?
Vertical Settings > General check the box for "Show vertical scenes in main scene list". That will add your vertical scenes to your regular OBS scenes. Then try Source Copy again and you'll see those vertical scenes at the bottom of the list.

forwarduk

as Im still using OBS 27.2.4, I realise this plugin may or may not work with the latest release, but here goes..

I'm just wondering wether @Exeldro would be able to add something to Source Copy in the future?
When copying sources, it would be nice to have an option to "ignore nested scenes" as when loading them into other OBS scene collections, it brings all the nested scenes across too. simply having it detect that there are nested scenes in the source scenes and prompt with, "ignore nested scenes" or have a tick box or similar.

great job Exeldro, I am a huge fan, and your work has saved me so much time and effort with OBS!

jogabot

i’m unable to activate the ‘copy transform’ / ‘paste transform’ hotkeys. the functionality works with the usual ‘right-click’ copy/paste transform between scenes, but i tried several hotkey combinations to no avail. i tried using the hotkey with the source selected in the scene as well as from the ‘edit transform’ panel. has anyone else had an issue with this? otherwise the plug-in is fantastic timesaver, thanks!

rjhanson

Hello,
When will a flatpak version of source.copy be coming out? I have tried to add the plugin folder to Flatpak OBS studio 30.0 on Ubuntu but when I run OBS studio it does not show up.
Thanks

rjhanson

Hello,
When will a flatpak version of source.copy be coming out? I have tried to add the plugin folder to Flatpak OBS studio 30.0 on Ubuntu but when I run OBS studio it does not show up.
Thanks
OK, I finally figured out that only one of the 2 source-copy version in the zip folder works. Is there a reason for 2 versions? the one that does not work for me is larger

Gamerzfanz21

So, I have Source copy installed, and it shows up under Tools. However, When I go to one "profile/scene collection", Then use Source copy to either Copy scene or Save scene, Then I go to another profile/scene collection and then either Paste Scene or Load scene. It's not pasting or loading anything.

Using Source Copy Version: 0.2.2
OBS Version: 30.0.0
Windows 11

Exeldro

@Gamerzfanz21 you can paste in notepad to see if it copied correctly, it should show json containing the information of the source you copied.
Make sure the scene does not exists in the scene collection you are copying to.