Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.73 star(s) 40 ratings

More resources from Exeldro

Latest updates

1. Version 0.2.3

Add vendor requests for obs-websocket vendor name source-copy get_current_scene get_scene...
  2. Version 0.2.2

Try fix file paths in the loaded file. This helps when you want to copy resources to an other...
  3. Version 0.2.1

add options to copy script settings OBS version 28 support

Latest reviews

Amazing! I love this. Should be built into OBS. Thank you sooo much!!
Super useful
Amazing ..easy to use and it does what it says! thanks!!!! this Plugin is a bloody time saver!!!!! Now I can venture into changing my overlays and testing new things without dreading having to set up everything manually repeatedly!!
Does exactly what it says it will do. Import/export individual scenes rather than the whole collection.
What a excellent plug-in! This will save me hours and hours of time over the coming years.
I think this plugin this version is very good but could be improved good functions exeldro I love your creativity
Exeldro, Every thing you do just seems to be over the top awesome! Thank You so much for all the time you put into it. Especially when you put your software into a .dmg file for Macs. I am not a programmer and have had frustrations with other software installs. YOU ROCK!
this plugin helped me to copy an OBS scripts and copy scenes excellent exeldro
Very useful tool, especially for those who work with multiple profiles and scene collections.
Thanks for the tool. Works great! No issues finding it under the tools menu.