Question / Help Sound & Crash Problem with OBS on OSX Catalina 10.15.2 (Streaming via Periscope)

Hey lovely people ;)

i´m a newbie and tried OBS since a week for streaming my DJ Mix with OBS to Periscope.

My Problem:
-after a few minutes (yesterday 1 hour and 17 minutes) my OBS Screen was frozen, then my iMac27 shut down automaticly and restart, open OBS my Browser
with persicope again. My 2 camera´s work as before but no Sound any more. I have this problem since a week. But i have to wait a few days and then after i try this with my macbook pro it works and go back to my imac27 then i have sound again but only for bit ca. 20 min-80min. Everytime again and i dont know how to fix this.
I have to say i´m not a coder or so. ;)

Here my Setup:
-OSX Catalina 10.15.2 on iMac27 // iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, Ende 2015) // 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 // 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 // AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB
-i use a traktor audio 10 Soundcard
-i use ishowu as multi device
-i use it with persicope (and here are some warnings - errors on periscope) but maybe the warnings on periscope make my imac crash and restart again with no sound? i dont know
-2 turntables, 2 xdj 700 and a mixer with chinch in the input with chinch in my soundcard

Please the all the files. Thank you so much for help.

https://obsproject.com/logs/XgbzHpBggieS4JYZ

Crash1.jpg
Crash2.jpg
Crash1.jpg
Crash2.jpg
Crash3.jpg
Crash4.jpg
Crash5.jpg

It would be so great if anyone have an idea or can help me with this issue because i would love to stream public in the next time when i fixed all my bugs.
Thank you so much.
All the best,
Domenique
Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-27 um 19.55.35.png

Last edited:
I forgot the Browser. I use safari. Btw. the last Picture are warnings from periscope but i think thats not the problem.

Last edited:
Now i gave it a try and it only stream 8 min. Then my imac & obs crashed.. and the i mac started auto. Even my mouse & keyboard doesnt work. So i have to shut down all power on the imac again. oh man... :(

Please help. Thanks!

i dont know what the problem ist.

Here are some files:

Btw. when i open OBS now.. no Sound anymore.. tadadaa.. :/

Attachments

• 2020-01-28 17-29-23.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2020-01-28 18-13-54.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 20