Akilis

Hello there,

I know it's been talked about a billion times but I've never really found a solution - apart from downgrading to 27.0 - and with the new 29.0 version I couldn't fix it either. So maybe I can't search, maybe I don't use the right keywords, anyway here I am today.

The problem is, OBS constantly loosing frames due to rendring/encoding, even when "idle". So it has nothing to do with the internet. Now a 0.5% loss of fps may seem insignificant but to me it's a great deal. I constantly drop to 55/57 fps just by moving my mouse over my empty screen.
Of course I've tried disabling and enabling different sources, different capture modes, etc.
I know I have a lot of scenes and sources but it worked just fine woth obs 27.

So if anyone has a clue, here's my latest log to this day.

Thank you, if you feel like helping !
Cheers

Attachments

• 2023-01-10 09-24-37.txt
    28.2 KB · Views: 28

ShadowZia

Hello there,

I know it's been talked about a billion times but I've never really found a solution - apart from downgrading to 27.0 - and with the new 29.0 version I couldn't fix it either. So maybe I can't search, maybe I don't use the right keywords, anyway here I am today.

The problem is, OBS constantly loosing frames due to rendring/encoding, even when "idle". So it has nothing to do with the internet. Now a 0.5% loss of fps may seem insignificant but to me it's a great deal. I constantly drop to 55/57 fps just by moving my mouse over my empty screen.
Of course I've tried disabling and enabling different sources, different capture modes, etc.
I know I have a lot of scenes and sources but it worked just fine woth obs 27.

So if anyone has a clue, here's my latest log to this day.

Thank you, if you feel like helping !
Cheers
I been experiencing similar issues crazy frame render lag drops network so forth issue that I never had before and all settings same. Since this new update all went hay wire. So I went test out streamlabs and to my surprise no issues at all. So something in this new update causing issues that they seem to ignore & instead say its our end when not. So I do feel ya pain mate..... I hope they fix this cause I prefer using obs studio.

Akilis

I been experiencing similar issues crazy frame render lag drops network so forth issue that I never had before and all settings same. Since this new update all went hay wire. So I went test out streamlabs and to my surprise no issues at all. So something in this new update causing issues that they seem to ignore & instead say its our end when not. So I do feel ya pain mate..... I hope they fix this cause I prefer using obs studio.
Yeah sorry for the late answer but actually, as I thought and tried to avoid for so long (even with 28v) I simply had to re-do all my scenes, one by one, as some files were probably corrupting the whole thing. I haven't added all the scenes yet, but those are not necessary though. Maybe I'll update if I do someday haha.