Skipping frames due Encoding Lag but very low cpu usage

Joselito

I already spent a few hours reading ALL the threads in this and other forums I found about this subject. Nothing helped me so far.
I also read this This - Read First Thread and yet the problem remains.
I also used the analyzer with my log and nothing (It even suggested me to TURN ON win10 Game mod - First time I read that).

My latest log output: My log

Information:

I'm usually able to stream + recording with same pc.
I streamed yesterday without a problem 900p@60fps.
I made more room with my HDDs.
I opened OBS as ADM.

The only thing I didn't do was change the quality because I've run games more "resource demanding" and worked perfect.
No way the games I tried today are 'bad optimized' or 'more resource demanding'.

Please. Any help is welcome. I'm desperate
Thank you!

Joselito

As I can't edit the original comment, I need to post another one:

I have 0 fps loss in game. (90+ fps);

It's like the problem is with the recording only.
Low cpu usage, no fps loss or freezing or anything in game.

But the footage is really bad, freezing all the time, and the "status" is instant red.

Chaos_02

As I can't edit the original comment, I need to post another one:

I have 0 fps loss in game. (90+ fps);

It's like the problem is with the recording only.
Low cpu usage, no fps loss or freezing or anything in game.

But the footage is really bad, freezing all the time, and the "status" is instant red.
I don't know if you still need help but you probably haven't noticed it while recording:
If the Storage device you're recording to is temporarily being used very much it leads to the encoder trying to encode at 0Kbps, therefore dropping frames because it is impossible to achieve such compression.
As a solution I would recommend to record to a cached Storage media or an SSD/SDCard. for caching I recommend PrimoCache, I've been using it for over two years now and it has sped up my game loading times by FAR even tho the games are installed to an HDD.With Primo you also do not need to repartition, just need some EMPTY space on an SSD in your system.