Since last update OBS is causing Windows 11 explorer to crash

mesos

As per the title, whenever I start OBS since the last update, it occasionally causes my Windows 11 explorer to crash. This is very annoying if I'm streaming a game because the game loses focus to Windows because of it.
I've triaged the applications running and found it really is OBS, hence why I'm posting here.
Last log file from one of my streams is here. My OBS Studio version is 27.2.3 (64 bits).

PaiSand

You are using SE.live plugin shich is not compatible with latest versions of OBS Studio. Contact them directly about this issue or uninstall it and then uninstall OBS and reinstall it in orther to fix what this plugin changes.

mesos

You are using SE.live plugin shich is not compatible with latest versions of OBS Studio. Contact them directly about this issue or uninstall it and then uninstall OBS and reinstall it in orther to fix what this plugin changes.
I did this and yet, I see the same behavior on the new install. Here's the new log file.

PaiSand

OBS shouldn't crash Win11 explorer, unless one of the plugins you are using causes this. Most probaly this is the reason. Does OBS crash itself? If so, should be a crash report.
Check for drivers updates as you are using Win 11 (wich itself is a work in progress)

Just remove the plugins and test it. If all goes well, add one by one untill you hit the error. Then you have which one is the problem.

mesos

OBS shouldn't crash Win11 explorer, unless one of the plugins you are using causes this. Most probaly this is the reason. Does OBS crash itself? If so, should be a crash report.
Check for drivers updates as you are using Win 11 (wich itself is a work in progress)

Just remove the plugins and test it. If all goes well, add one by one untill you hit the error. Then you have which one is the problem.

Yeah I'm beginning to believe it was the websockets one. I already removed it and I'll try again when I stream (it only happens if I'm streaming). I also have another plugin for audio, if it's still happening I'll try removing that one as well.