Question / Help Setting up for teaching music

Pianobum

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the OBS world so pardon my newbie questions. I'm not sure how to word this for a proper search so I will ask here if I can.

I would like to use OBS for teaching music remotely. My ideal setup would be a split screen on my end for face and close up for hand positions & also
to be able to see the student on the other end to see & correct what they are doing.

I'm also not really sure what platform to use with the student (who I don't expect to be software savvy). Youtube, FB or Skype seem the most logical? Does FB do private video conferencing? I want to make the setup process as easy as possible for them.

Ultimately I'd like to use OBS to make my presentations more entertaining. Adding music roll ins, graphic drop ins, and green screen; offering more via OBS than a simple face to face Skype conference.

Whatever posts or best YouTube links to address all this you can provide would be really helpful.

Thank You!
Rob

LukeMcGuire

Pianobum said:
I'm looking for guides and tutorials on teaching music online in a remote mode, so that my students can write lyrics, texts, edit them and
hire essay writer for private conferencing to proofread their drafts ...

----
Quoted text is shortened
----

Hi,
I found lots of tutorials for teachers on YouTube, when I started my online classes in March. Basically, I'm using OBS, Zoom and Classroom Maestro to teach piano lessons. Check videos by Brandon Bascom or Frank Romero (Using OBS with PowerPoint).