Question / Help second cam causes bluetooth disruption

Trebian

Since v. 23.0, every time the program runs, my bluetooth loses many times in short sequence its connection to mouse and keyboard, before it loses connections permanent.
Then I have to hard restart my computer.
Mouseover message at bluetooth icon, Bluetooth not available.

One mouse and one keyboard are the only connected equipment over bluetooth.

iMac Mid 2011, macOS 10.13.6, OBS v. 23.1.0

Trebian

ad: Once the connection is lost completely, bluetoothe can not be reactivated in configuration tool using a cabled Mouse.
If the Program ist closed before complete connection loss, there are no further bluetooth problems.

Trebian

ad: A fresh installed OBS on a new System-Admin Account provoke no bluetooth issues.
Also there are no problems when I start my main account in save mode.

Trebian

So...?
Should I delete my profile? - Make a complete new one? And then again the same Problem aperes?
Ore will I get some help to identify and fix the Problem.

Trebian

I deinstalled OBS with all profiles in both libraries, and reinstalled it.

In my setup I use two 'Logitech C922 Pro' webcams and an 'Aukey Webcam 1080p Full HD'.

Once i had implemented the two C922 to the Live Scene and want to implement the Aukey to the same scene, the Bluetooth-disconnect problem returns.

Should I send some error logs from last event to you?

Trebian

update:
With both Logitech Cams the problem also occures, even though not instand but a bit later.
Bluetooth brakes three or four times till it switches off permanent till system restart.
What should I do? How can I fix that!?
As a creative streamer without several cams... This is a serious Problem!
Please Help! <3

Trebian

Bisher kan noch gar keine Rückmeldung, daher versuche ich's mal auf deutsch.

Sobald ich bei OBS das Bild zweier gleicher Cams der Bauart Logitech C922 eingebunden habe, stürzt mein Bluetooth ab und lässt sich nur durch einen Neustart wieder aktivieren.

Ahnt jemand was die Ursache sein könnte?